Getting africa online

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
hurlingdervish

Re: Getting africa online

Post by hurlingdervish » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:Fook africa is all i have to say, lions and scary animals be up in there that will eat your face off, they dont need no laptops, sell em get money buy more music equipment imo
what does ableton run on again?

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

dredd i knight wrote: bleating like a bitch cos you got robbed: weak.

blaming hip hop for it: weaker.

and claiming some 'people' (lets just say it- niggers) cant pull themselves up by their boot straps when the leader of your fuckin country is a nigger: weakest yet.
turning a discussion about stereotypes into a klan meeting: priceless

Somebody stole the license plate off my car last night, not exactly sure who or when but I'm willing to bet they were mexican and listen to ranchero music.

Where does that fit into your weak level chart?

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 pm

hurlingdervish wrote:
Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:Fook africa is all i have to say, lions and scary animals be up in there that will eat your face off, they dont need no laptops, sell em get money buy more music equipment imo
what does ableton run on again?
is this post to be a trick question?
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

i work for a mexican. hardest working guy i know. and generous too! my bonus for last year was $25K. i know they aren't all like that but they aren't all bad guys either! just like any race, they have good guys and they have the guys that fit the stereotypes to a 'T'!

dredd i knight

Post by dredd i knight » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm

beats me wrote:

Somebody stole the license plate off my car last night, not exactly sure who or when but I'm willing to bet they were mexican and listen to ranchero music.

i thought it was a discussion about getting africa online. then you wrote:

Seems like there's a certain element of people in the US along with the continent of Africa that can't pull themselves up by their boot straps and move past past injustices done to them..both pointing fingers at The Man while massacring each other. What do these groups have in common?

Oh snap.
No, we should just call it even now. The world has an overpopulation problem. Africa can take a chunk out of that problem if we leave them alone and just let them do what they do.
After at least 30+ years of helping Africa out we need to cut them lose. We're just keeping them fed and vacinated so they can continue with the rape parade and genocide-fest. Turn Africa into the world's biggest zoo.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 pm

dredd i knight wrote:
beats me wrote:

Seems like there's a certain element of people in the US along with the continent of Africa that can't pull themselves up by their boot straps and move past past injustices done to them..both pointing fingers at The Man while massacring each other. What do these groups have in common?

Oh snap.
No, we should just call it even now. The world has an overpopulation problem. Africa can take a chunk out of that problem if we leave them alone and just let them do what they do.
After at least 30+ years of helping Africa out we need to cut them lose. We're just keeping them fed and vacinated so they can continue with the rape parade and genocide-fest. Turn Africa into the world's biggest zoo.
True that. Kinda mixed a couple topics there. I won't be sending a laptop to Africa. If anybody else wants to then cool for them. I'm just not joining in the feel goodery of sending aid to Africa.

It's safe to say that Jews have gotten a pretty big ass beating throughout history and yet I've never seen one "save the Jews" informercial, placed change in a bucket to help the Jews, or watched a huge music festival to raise money and awareness for the Jewish cause. Despite repeatedly getting a shoe to their ass they just get their shit straight on their own and just as importantly aren't killing each other. What would you say their secret recipe is that they could maybe share with Africa?

gafferuk

Post by gafferuk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Something ive learned, everything that can be created for good can be used for bad,
this world of ours(i mean our world) has a second chance.

Some people(nothing personal...) wont ever understand real care, real affection, or even love for another color...

Take a risk, you feel good...

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 pm

beats me wrote:
dredd i knight wrote:
beats me wrote:

Oh snap.
True that. Kinda mixed a couple topics there. I won't be sending a laptop to Africa. If anybody else wants to then cool for them. I'm just not joining in the feel goodery of sending aid to Africa.

It's safe to say that Jews have gotten a pretty big ass beating throughout history and yet I've never seen one "save the Jews" informercial, placed change in a bucket to help the Jews, or watched a huge music festival to raise money and awareness for the Jewish cause. Despite repeatedly getting a shoe to their ass they just get their shit straight on their own and just as importantly aren't killing each other. What would you say their secret recipe is that they could maybe share with Africa?
WOW!!!! 8O 8O 8O WOW!!!
Tell me your thirteen and that your entire experience of the world has been filtered through X-Men comics...
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 am

beats me wrote:
oh dear

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 am

beats me wrote:
dredd i knight wrote:
beats me wrote:

Oh snap.

you guys really need to trust me when I say that you've got beats me all wrong, what he meant to say by the post up above is that the jews have experienced alot of racism as well and that there have been massive efforts to raise money on their behalf, and massive efforts to recover money all over the world that was stolen from them during the holocaust and that africans should get some tips from the jews on their on going effort to recover what was taken from them. as a matter of fact beats suggest that you all just use a simple minded google search and all of this will be revealed to you.

I got'cha back beatsme, don't worry bud we're in this together

dredd i knight

Post by dredd i knight » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 pm

starving student wrote:
you guys really need to trust me when I say that you've got beats me all wrong, what he meant to say by the post up above is that the jews have experienced alot of racism as well and that there have been massive efforts to raise money on their behalf, and massive efforts to recover money all over the world that was stolen from them during the holocaust and that africans should get some tips from the jews on their on going effort to recover what was taken from them. as a matter of fact beats suggest that you all just use a simple minded google search and all of this will be revealed to you.

I got'cha back beatsme, don't worry bud we're in this together
yeah right of course.
not sure how you came to that conclusion from his words but...
anyway, the concerts were for FAMINE. which happens when you experience DROUGHT.
cant remember the last famine that Jews suffered except for them Ethiopian ones that got airlifted to Israel.
what? oh snap you didnt know there were black jews? what are they 1st jewish or black? or maybe just human...
the blanket rhetoric is bullshit.

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm

see generally speaking beatsme means the opposite of what he's saying cause what he's saying is outlandish, but he doesn't think anybody knows it, you can't fool me beats :lol: haha and make me think you didn't know the jews are still to this day trying to recover riches taken from them. you had everybody else fooled ya big goof ball, go on ya big show off guhhuh guhuh......

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 pm

starving student wrote:see generally speaking beatsme means the opposite of what he's saying cause what he's saying is outlandish, but he doesn't think anybody knows it, you can't fool me beats :lol: haha and make me think you didn't know the jews are still to this day trying to recover riches taken from them. you had everybody else fooled ya big goof ball, go on ya big show off guhhuh guhuh......
Yeah, I just got done giving myself a mental "oh no you din't" beat down after reviewing some of the stuff I said in this thread and others. Scariest of all I was stone sober for all of it. But then it gets fed further by people taking everything as my gospel and I can't help but turn it up a few notches. At the same time there will be people that will say "If you said it then you must believe it!" I don't even know where I stand solidly on some of these issues but it's been fun playing the home game.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

beats Meh,

My hats is, once again, off to you! When you step in it, you take a giant monkey leap!
:lol: 8) 8O
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Maybe Obama will host a beer bullshit session with me and dredd i knight.