Beatbox 01 Rhythm Expansion for Live Now Available!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:32 pm

We don't apply processing or effects to our sounds because we don't want to be making decisions for you. The point is to give you raw audio. We also give you lots of FX presets. If you choose to put them together that's your call. We are purposely not selling sounds soaked with fx. Everything is recorded through very nice tube preamps and that's about it. We don't do construction kits.

TrackTeam :)

16 BIT

Post by 16 BIT » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:43 pm

TrackTeam Audio wrote:We don't apply processing or effects to our sounds because we don't want to be making decisions for you. The point is to give you raw audio. We also give you lots of FX presets. If you choose to put them together that's your call. We are purposely not selling sounds soaked with fx. Everything is recorded through very nice tube preamps and that's about it. We don't do construction kits.

Hi,

I dont mean FX or plastering shinyness like Eric Persing does all over his sounds.

I was wondering if you guys used any hi end EQ tube stuff. Manley etc. Those units are not within the price range of most users here. Even just chucking a kik drum through one of those can make a huge difference to the sound.

What tube amps are you using? This is interesting stuff that I couldnt see on your website.

What I noticed was the sounds were a little cold and could use some treatment but it seems youhave already done that.

I wish you all the luck and im sure you guys will do well as there does seem to be a need.

:)

mikHATz

Post by mikHATz » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:36 am

yeah, Operator Presets would be cool. You could call it BenziBOX... :lol::lol: :lol:
Anyways really enjoying TackleBOX, i think im going to get BeatBOX after i get paid, keep up the good work...

mik

TrackTeam Audio

TrackTeam Products Available Again...

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:28 pm

As some of you may have noticed our products have been temporarily unavailable for the past few days, technology is awesome. :?

Anyway, we're back to life.

http://www.trackteamaudio.com

Zakari Luk

Post by Zakari Luk » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:01 am

16 BIT wrote: I was wondering if you guys used any hi end EQ tube stuff. Manley etc. Those units are not within the price range of most users here. Even just chucking a kik drum through one of those can make a huge difference to the sound.

thats a good question, i would like to know myself. i might pick it up in that case.

also is everything at 44.1/16, or is it possible to get it at 96/24?

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:14 am

Zakari Luk wrote: thats a good question, i would like to know myself. i might pick it up in that case.

also is everything at 44.1/16, or is it possible to get it at 96/24?
Yes everything is recorded in through nice tube preamps. We do not add any further effects or processing, don't want to be making decisions for anyone.

And yes, everything on our full versions is 24 bit.
We only use 16/44 for the demo versions. If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact us via email.

16 BIT

Post by 16 BIT » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:39 am

With all due respect why cant you post what gear was used. it matters not if you used any anway.

Just interested thats all.

bud bongo

Post by bud bongo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:31 pm

I think that TrackTeams gear has as much a right to privacy and anonymity as anyone else on the forum.

16 BIT

Post by 16 BIT » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:49 pm

bud bongo wrote:I think that TrackTeams gear has as much a right to privacy and anonymity as anyone else on the forum.
Your argument is a moot.

Its a bit like saying BMW will not divulge their new models specs. Im sure that will help sell the car!

Many sound design companies advertise thei gear used in the process. If its high end stuff it helps sell the product. A lot of those companies use seriously high end gear so why not advertise it.

I realise your comment was a dig at my right to privacy. But remember Im not trying to sell a product. If I was I would use everything in my arsenal to sell my product.

Were all done with that now, arnt we
:wink:

Peace.

bud bongo

Post by bud bongo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:38 pm

Yes 16bit were all done with that now.

and nice work on the Able-Tones Music fest SIGN UP HERE :)....................
credit where credit’s due – nice job so far

May be TrackTeam just cheated and used Vintage Warmer, etc – only kidding TrackTeam!

I prefer not to know too much about expensive outboard gear as I can not justify or afford to buy it!

Peace indeed :).

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:13 pm

their website lists:

ARP 2600, ARP 2500 Prototype Serial #0, ARP Odyssey Whiteface, ARP Quartet, ARP Analog Sequencer, Moog Minimoog & Minimoog Voyager, Moog Multimoog, Korg MS-20, Octave Cat, EML Electrocomp 101, EML Electrocomp 400 & 401, EML Electrocomp 200, Roland Juno 60, Siel DK600, Sequential Circuits Split-Eight, Sequential Circuits Pro-One, Oberheim OB-1, Oberheim DX, Jen SX-1000, Linn LinnDrum, Fender Rhodes, Yamaha DX7, AND MORE!

is it the "AND MORE!!" that you want to know, or had you not seen that list yet? :?

ekko

Post by ekko » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:18 pm

Maybe it's all produced by that chick in the holy damn smoke goddamn freak!!! thread. :lol:

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:34 pm

We are not selling any collections based on preamps so we don't feel that talking about them is of any benefit. We choose to let the sounds speak for themselves. If you like the sounds, great. If not, well that's just fine too.
Over and out. Really, over.

1technotribe

Re: Beatbox 01 Rhythm Expansion for Live Now Available!

Post by 1technotribe » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:19 am

I have tried to contact trackteam audio concerning beatbox and travelbox for live version 9 but no response. :(

beatz01

Re: Beatbox 01 Rhythm Expansion for Live Now Available!

Post by beatz01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 am

Leave that dead corpse of a thread alone.It's dead since 8 years now and it has a right to R.I.P