Updates from Afghanistan

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Olga wrote:
sweetjesus wrote:
Olga wrote:
Um no, I was loosely summarizing all the posts posted between the people about all the death in the middle east because everyone was arguing about the actual numbers of deaths. You don't know me and based off your personal attacks like this to my post above that wasn't militant or abusive to anyone I'd have to say your forum etiquette sucks. Your immature and have anger issues. Troll? Look in the mirror. You take what I say out of text and then call me a retard and a piece of shit.

All class :wink:

you are playing a common tactic of ignoring the shit that stinks about you and looking for the small bits where you can retaliate.

Your explaining yourself and your tactics. Look at what you just did to me. I bashed in US and UK gov policies toward the middle east, said that middle easterners are mad as hell at the west and its failed policies and you come along, read that and because you have a grudge against me you pick out one sentence that you have interpreted as 'racist' out of my paragraph and go on a rant.

just forget it
i dont have a personal grudge against you but i do think your whole attitude comes across as racist and manipulative.

so you are trying to say the arab world is fucking whack because the west has killed off millions of them.. the only answer i have to that is .. dont kill off millions of them.

the powers that be need to show some fucking restraint instead of trying to antagonize the situation.

the absurdity of your shrivelled up brain lies in the fact that you are making a circular arguement..

10: 'okay lets kill some arabs'

20: 'oh arabs hate us now because we killed their families'

30: 'lets kill some more so they dont do anything bad'

40: 'oh they hate us even more because we killed their families'

GOTO 30

... that kind of logic you retard is why you are part of the problem and not the solution.

i could point out to you for a whole decade how much of a dumb shit you are but i know your type very well and you only respond to insults.

Olga

Post by Olga » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:25 pm

sweetjesus wrote:
Olga wrote:
sweetjesus wrote:

you are playing a common tactic of ignoring the shit that stinks about you and looking for the small bits where you can retaliate.

Your explaining yourself and your tactics. Look at what you just did to me. I bashed in US and UK gov policies toward the middle east, said that middle easterners are mad as hell at the west and its failed policies and you come along, read that and because you have a grudge against me you pick out one sentence that you have interpreted as 'racist' out of my paragraph and go on a rant.

just forget it
i dont have a personal grudge against you but i do think your whole attitude comes across as racist and manipulative.

so you are trying to say the arab world is fucking whack because the west has killed off millions of them.. the only answer i have to that is .. dont kill off millions of them.

the powers that be need to show some fucking restraint instead of trying to antagonize the situation.

the absurdity of your shrivelled up brain lies in the fact that you are making a circular arguement..

10: 'okay lets kill some arabs'

20: 'oh arabs hate us now because we killed their families'

30: 'lets kill some more so they dont do anything bad'

40: 'oh they hate us even more because we killed their families'

GOTO 30

... that kind of logic you retard is why you are part of the problem and not the solution.

i could point out to you for a whole decade how much of a dumb shit you are but i know your type very well and you only respond to insults.

I never said I had the answer to the problems of the Global crisis were in. I have responded to more than just your insults. What (and I promise I mean no sarcasm here, I'm just trying to get along with you) would be your idea/solutions to the problems were facing in the middle east right now?

jashic

Post by jashic » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 pm

b0unce wrote: btw "jashic" , that's quite an odd observation you attempted to make there. Especially considering you only arrived here in feb, and have spent approximately 99% of your posts trolling in this thread.

smells like ghost-nicks in here, Olga & jashic spend too much time avoiding sensible questions and statements
Oh shit! Don't use the senior citizen card on me! noooooooooo........

yeah, you've been here longer. like i give a shit. rofl.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:57 am

jashic wrote:
b0unce wrote: btw "jashic" , that's quite an odd observation you attempted to make there. Especially considering you only arrived here in feb, and have spent approximately 99% of your posts trolling in this thread.

smells like ghost-nicks in here, Olga & jashic spend too much time avoiding sensible questions and statements

You have a total of ONE post that isn't in this thread!!??!! Has nothing to do with seniority, and everything to do with the fact that you can change identity here at whim........

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:09 am

Olga wrote:
I never said I had the answer to the problems of the Global crisis were in. I have responded to more than just your insults. What (and I promise I mean no sarcasm here, I'm just trying to get along with you) would be your idea/solutions to the problems were facing in the middle east right now?
That's the root problem: People start to shoot around when they can't see a solution or have any answer on the problem they are facing.

Hence the first step would be to kick out all those military men. Ooops, noone's left. There we have the next problem: People that shoot around are in the key positions everywhere.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 am

Olga wrote: I'm just trying to get along with you) would be your idea/solutions to the problems were facing in the middle east right now?
there are no problems in the middle east other than what the USA has created...

the USA needs to stop blindly vetoing every resolution thats against israel, as that creates problems in the middle east.

the USA and Britain need to stop supporting sides of governments within countries and especially need to stop trying to support dictators that are in alignment with their interests. that creates problems in the middle east.

jashic

Post by jashic » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
jashic wrote:

You have a total of ONE post that isn't in this thread!!??!! Has nothing to do with seniority, and everything to do with the fact that you can change identity here at whim........
When ya got no substance, blame ghost-nicks. Do a search of b0unce's first 20 posts in this thread and tell me that aint trollin'. I would recommend that he use ghost-nicks, if he wants to continue.

xzusa8ky

Post by xzusa8ky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm

SuperSize Me!

Just a question? Why are you in afganistan?

You don't belong there!

You are nothing else than kanonfood for your president, and to be honest was do he care about your life, or even my life?
I guess nothing at all! and thats really sad!

I am against all kinds of war and especially if it's not your war!

The americans are only there to steal all the resources from the the poor people around the world! I just cant belive that people would give their life for such arguments!

But again that's one of the reasons that this world are so infected from wars, a lot of wanna be hereos! I don't give a damn for Hereos! It's just so OUT!

The day 9/11 was nothing, if you see how many millions of people there are suffering because of the americans arrogance! Or let's say the american way of Life!

Even our planet! Are suffering because of the american way of life, and you know what? It can't even fight back! But thats just showing who your and your chief George Bush really are! 8O

And you do support such a lame idiot!

And for what? So that your americans can eat your SuperSized meals, drive your SuperSized car's, build your SuperSized Skyscappers! No you should use your energy to fight your own system at home and not fight the rest of the world!

Grow up and get a life! Your own Life!

Ps: Your just got DownSized! Now you maybe fit in a smaller hole in the ground when you come back dead! Salut!

SuperSize You! :evil:
Last edited by xzusa8ky on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:20 pm

xzusa8ky wrote:SuperSize Me!

Just a question? Why are you in afganistan?
He is there to make a lot of money and to buy a house when he comes back. And he wants to sell this war as necessary because of a clash of civilizations .

I don't believe the hype, I think it's all about money. The biggest corporations need cheap oil and want to sell weapons. And then there is the opium. All of this together weighs more than any clash of civilization, IMHO. Especially if you know that the now-enemies of the western world had been their allied partners a couple of years ago for the very same reasons.

Nogi

Post by Nogi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 pm

xzusa8ky wrote:Last edited by xzusa8ky on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 14 times in total
8O

xzusa8ky

Post by xzusa8ky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey Guy's!

He' did edit his post 14 times!

Let's Bomb down his house!

Let's make an invation!

Maybe he got olie at home!

He is not american!

Let's SuperSize Him!!!!
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

Nogi

Post by Nogi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 pm

xzusa8ky wrote:Hey Guy's!

He' did edit his post 14 times!

Let's Bomb down his house!

Let's make an invation!

Maybe he got olie at home!

He is not american!

Let's SuperSize Him!!!!
For the record, I liked your recanted 'Eat my Nogi!' response better. It had zazz. (This needs more edits!!!!) Anyway, back on topic then...

xzusa8ky

Post by xzusa8ky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:13 pm

okay here you go! Eat My Nogi! :D

back to the topic....

siddhu

Post by siddhu » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 pm

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:42 am

sweetjesus wrote:there are no problems in the middle east other than what the USA has created...
Naive and simplistic. There are a TON of problems in the ME that the US didn't have a hand in. The desertification of much of the ME and North Africa is a direct result of thousands of years of poor agricultural management and soil fatigue. I guarantee you that the USA didn't create an imperialist, theocratic, mysoginist, slave-trading society 1400 years ago; that was a particular individual who I won't name since it pisses you off so much. Fair enough, the USA was at one point an imperialist, mysoginist, slave trading society itself; but it has reformed itself in less than 200 years. After 1400 years, what's taking so long in the middle east?

The crusades didn't help, admittedly, but successive invasions from the Mongols have done incredible damage to this place, (Afghanistan in particular for Tamerlane). Arabic, Mughal, Ottoman and Persian reliance on war and imperialism to generate state revenue (rather than infrastructure and commerce - don't forget the siege of Vienna) have atrophied the economies of this region for centuries.
sweetjesus wrote:the USA needs to stop blindly vetoing every resolution thats against israel, as that creates problems in the middle east.
The UN needs to stop blindly passing resolutions that blame only Israel at every turn and ignore the Palistinians' and Arabic states' part in the problem. But reforming the UN is another discussion for another day.
sweetjesus wrote:the USA and Britain need to stop supporting sides of governments within countries and especially need to stop trying to support dictators that are in alignment with their interests. that creates problems in the middle east.
Fair enough on this point. But China is doing the same thing (Sudan, Western Africa, Tibet). And the Soviets did too. And the Persian empire; didn't they sponsor dictatorial puppet states? Of course they did. In fact, every nation that has economic or military power / influence uses it similarly. My point is that the Western societies have done LESS harm and more good in the balance, and Western dominance is preferable to any contemporary alternative.