Updates from Afghanistan

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:35 pm

andydes wrote:
Olga wrote: I'm with you Bréqs, its a shame the U.S. is so full of absolute spineless pussies. It's Pathetic.
It's a shame this entire conversation is completely over your head.
there's no "conversation" with these people. Ironically, they are as rabid and close minded as the most extreme religious fundamentalists - and as much responsible for continuing the pointless orgy of violence.

I don't give a shit anymore. I just check this thread in the hopes that i'll read about breqs getting his balls blown off. not likely from his desk, but hey, a guy can dream.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:40 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:I just check this thread in the hopes that i'll read about breqs getting his balls blown off. not likely from his desk, but hey, a guy can dream.
It's rather disturbing to learn that you dream about blowing my balls.

Then again, maybe we only disagree because I actually have a set of balls...

Olga

Post by Olga » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:
andydes wrote:
Olga wrote: I'm with you Bréqs, its a shame the U.S. is so full of absolute spineless pussies. It's Pathetic.
It's a shame this entire conversation is completely over your head.
there's no "conversation" with these people. Ironically, they are as rabid and close minded as the most extreme religious fundamentalists - and as much responsible for continuing the pointless orgy of violence.

I don't give a shit anymore. I just check this thread in the hopes that i'll read about breqs getting his balls blown off. not likely from his desk, but hey, a guy can dream.

.lm.

Does anyone have the brain power to see the idiocy and irony in this?

"responsible for continuing the pointless orgy of violence" :cry:

"I just check this thread in the hopes that i'll read about breqs getting his balls blown off" :P

Yea, that makes sense. End the violence and be peaceful so we can all live in harmony, oh but by the way, I hope you die and get your balls blown off. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a joke.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 am

Done with this, time to get back to having a life, but yes, more than a 19 year old kid that joined the military to get away from kansas, mbreqs deserves to be harmed by his enemies. He believes in his cause, he should be on the front lines.

I don't believe in his cause, he's wrong, and he's helping to promote terrorists by being part of yet another hostile takeover of Afghanistan. Disagree all you wanrt but beyond religion the MAIN FUCKING THING THAT FUELS TERRORISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS HOSTILE FOREIGN TAKEOVER, PERIOD!!

Argue all you want, talk all the bullshit you want, doesn't change the simple FACT that every time middle eastern people are asked what the issue is IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME ANSWER, FOREIGN MEDDLING CAUSES FUNDAMENTALISM!! So live in denial all you want but all I see is a cog in a continual wheel of violence. Have fun creating more terrorists, but stop whining that not all of us are incapable of seeing the simple undeniable truth in the situation.

Now I don't care what the fuck you call me Olga, and it's rather pathetic and sad that a woman would call people pussies as an insult. So you hate your vagina that much Olga?? or is it that you hate women? Just sad and pathetic. I'm in awe of the irony. :?

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 am

M. Bréqs wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:I just check this thread in the hopes that i'll read about breqs getting his balls blown off. not likely from his desk, but hey, a guy can dream.
It's rather disturbing to learn that you dream about blowing my balls.

Then again, maybe we only disagree because I actually have a set of balls...
loser.. mr internet tough guy now huh?

murderer..

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 am

imagine what his skank missus must be like.
spreader of butter

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:04 pm

While these ad hominem attacks are fun, they don't accomplish much, do they?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:48 pm

M. Bréqs wrote:ad hominem attacks are fun
answer.

And your blog here accomplishes what exactly ?
spreader of butter

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:31 am

b0unce wrote:And your blog here accomplishes what exactly ?
Well, thus far I've had 14 PMs from people on these forums. I've been able to make a rational argument for our presence in Afghanistan, and some of those who've contacted me have had exposure to a viewpoint that they had not otherwise seen.

I've convinced about a half-dozen people on these forums (that I know of, there may be more) thus far that our mission in Afghansitan is valid. The rest, I've at least help question the dogma of the anti-americanism disguised as pacifism.

If I can change minds, and prove that our cause is just, then it's worth it. So, in that sense, I've accomplished something significant here, because the political tone on the Ableton forums is so skewed to the left that people needed to see an alternate viewpoint.

Meanwhile, the more shrill my critics, the more irrational and unsupported the accusations, the more ad hominem and straw man arguments that are directed towards my updates, the more people realize just how shallow the anti-western dogma really is.

So, I never thought about it before, but I guess I owe thanks b0unce, sweetjesus, lm et al. You're actually advancing my position in this matter.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:52 am

:lol:
I don't believe that you've changed anyone's mind. That's a grand old lie if ever there was one, or at least willful spinning of the facts. I have no reason to doubt you received some supportive PM's tho. So, you're blog has accomplished fuck all mate. Receiving some supportive PM's from people who already share your point of view means sweet fuck all.
at any rate, if you want to put it down to PMs I've lost count of the supportive ones I've received. My inbox has been at the point of 100% full for a long time.

If you really think your 14 pms is an accomplishment in a sea of digust....you simply remind me of the Phelps family in the USA. constantly putting their hateful pickets where they shouldn't be, being told to fuck right off by the clear majority of people....but hey, when a few like-minded backward fuckwits give them a HIGH FIVE they convince themselves it's a success, that they are a success, that their picket is a success.
spreader of butter

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:36 am

M. Bréqs wrote:Led by such unclean canines - ("dogs" often means "sodomites" in Scripture, e.g., Deut. 23:17,18) - as openly-gay Senator David Norris, Ireland has become a veritable cesspool of corruption. Yielding to the Strasbourg Sodomite Whorehouse masquerading as a court superior to the supreme court of Ireland, enforcing a so-called: First Supranational Law System! It's a fag court! Calls itself the European Court of Human Rights. Hogwash! First Supranational Law means Fag Law. The case of Fag Norris vs. Sodomite Ireland is now the supreme law of Ireland. Under Ireland's Fag Law, it is a crime to preach the Gospel; to wit: This farcical, Satanic law is cited as the Prohibition of Incitement to Hatred on Account of Sexual Orientation Act. The Catholic Church and its perverted priest molestation traditions have a strong hold over Ireland. A prime example is fag priest Oliver O'Grady. Serial sex predator O'Grady finds respite and comfort in Ireland, having fled one step ahead of the next round of punishment in Doomed america. It's a wonder the poison potato earth doesn't just vomit him out.

RE:Fag Norris v. Ireland
David Norris was the first sodomite to be elected to the Irish Senate, the Seanad Éireann. He is known as a prominent member of the Church of Ireland. That is very believeable considering how much the Catholic "church" caters to humanistic lusts and pedophile priests. In 1983, Norris filed a suit against Ireland to take down its law against fags. Somehow (we don't know how), the Irish Supreme Court had scraped together enough integrity and courage to turn down Norris's offer to take Ireland to Hell in a hand basket. Not long after, however, Norris appealed and won in 1993. Ireland's encouraging the fag agenda is only the tip of the iceberg that is Ireland's proud sinning.

RE:The Sodomite Agenda
Ireland has absolutely failed its duty to God. It has been wholly given over to the idea that it is okay to be a filthy fag. They have allowed their fags to establish themselves at every level of society, especially in the government. A law called "An Act to Prohibit Incitement to Hatred on Account of Sexual Orientation" has been enacted by the wicked lawmakers in Ireland to eliminate any true gospel preaching there. Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth. Isn't that just exactly what Gospel preaching is supposed to do: incite people to hate sin? 2 Chronicles 19:2 Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the Lord. While only about 10% of the population of Ireland are fags or dykes, the other 90% are most assuredly their soul-condemning enablers. The old preachers used to say fag-enablers are worse than fags because fag-enablers support the filthy beasts calling themselves gay, and they don't even have the excuse of being prisoner to a vile lust. Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Ireland is a land of vile, feces-eaters and anus lickers and those who have pleasure in them - all of whom are abominations to God and headed for Hell. Deal with it!

RE:The Catholic Monstrosity
Ireland is notorious for being huge supporters of the evil monstrosity that is the Catholic "church." You can't get much more demonic than supporting an institution that damns souls to Hell on a daily basis. These churches support adultery by granting annulments to husbands and wives who deal treacherously with each other, despite Christ's teaching on the subject: Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery. This is just the tip of the iceberg; the Catholic Monster also endorses idolatry/Mariolatry, the lie that God loves everyone (despite Ps. 5:5, Rom. 9:13, and many more), infant baptism, unmarried priests, and so many more anti-Bible doctrines.

However, the worst part of the Catholic Monster would definitely have to be the fact that the priests "secretly" rape little boys and girls, and their parents pay the priests to do it! Moreover, these rapists' fellow false prophets cover it up and are enraged by the fact that that this sick tradition is being exposed. Come and hear the sick saga of Father Ollie (Oliver O'Grady), who was deported back to Ireland from the U.S., after spending 7 years in prison for sodomizing hundreds of kids while a priest. O'Grady worked with Roman Catholic Archbishop Mahoney of the Southern California diocese, which recently settled cases of Priest Molestation for $640 million (2/3 of a billion dollars). "Father Ollie" was transferred from parish to parish for fresh supplies of kids to molest for many years. According to the film, "Deliver Us from Evil," "Father Ollie" is still a Catholic priest in good standing, well respected throughout Ireland where he lives on a pension and an annuity - a bribe, if you will - to keep him quiet about all the criminal molesting of little kids by the thousands. You bet Ireland is DELIGHTED to have this old pervert priest living out his retirement years in Ireland, where he is celebrated like a retired rock star celebrity. Jeff Anderson, an attorney representing hundreds of abused kids in litigation for more than twenty years, says in the film, "Deliver Us from Evil," as follows: "Every day, every week, I learn of another child molested by a cleric who hasn't been disclosed before this day, and my belief is, that there are not hundreds, but there are thousands of offenders yet to be exposed and disclosed still roaming the churches in the landscapes in this U.S., and tens of thousands worldwide." (And one of the biggest child-molesting-priest nations - worldwide - is Ireland.) Jeremiah 5:29-31 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord; shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so, and what will ye do in the end thereof? For more on the Catholic Monster, see www.google.com.

Ireland is in so much trouble for their outrageous sins and lies. They are beyond salvation because they refuse to repent. Jeremiah 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD. The time of Ireland's visitation by a raging mad God is nigh at hand. Ezekiel 7:3,4 Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity; but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

http://www.godhatesireland.com/
spreader of butter

jashic

Post by jashic » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Not sure if he manages to change any minds on these forums, BUT, he makes most of you extremists on the left look like a bunch of twits. Formulating intelligent response to the other side's opinions is a skill a lot of ppl on this forum truly lack.

But those on the right (can't tell how far yet), such as M. Breqs, who appear to be intelligent but is also arrogant and condescending, fuel the fire that prevents proper discussion from happening.

I must admit I have learned a thing or two about the effort in Afghanistan from M Breqs. Did he change my mind? No. I'm still in the middle. I believe it is a good cause to be in Afghanistan, but outside of "feeling good" about doing something decent, I don't see why we are there.

Why? Because no one can answer the simple question of "what is our goal there and how can it be achieved". It's embarrassing that a person in the military can't answer that question. It basically speaks volumes about the effort and how well...or badly..its going. It's not only sad but very dangerous for the troops there and on that premise alone, one could argue that the troops need to come home.

siddhu

Post by siddhu » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Machinesworking wrote:Done with this, time to get back to having a life, but yes, more than a 19 year old kid that joined the military to get away from kansas, mbreqs deserves to be harmed by his enemies. He believes in his cause, he should be on the front lines.

I don't believe in his cause, he's wrong, and he's helping to promote terrorists by being part of yet another hostile takeover of Afghanistan. Disagree all you wanrt but beyond religion the MAIN FUCKING THING THAT FUELS TERRORISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS HOSTILE FOREIGN TAKEOVER, PERIOD!!

Argue all you want, talk all the bullshit you want, doesn't change the simple FACT that every time middle eastern people are asked what the issue is IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME ANSWER, FOREIGN MEDDLING CAUSES FUNDAMENTALISM!! So live in denial all you want but all I see is a cog in a continual wheel of violence. Have fun creating more terrorists, but stop whining that not all of us are incapable of seeing the simple undeniable truth in the situation.

Now I don't care what the fuck you call me Olga, and it's rather pathetic and sad that a woman would call people pussies as an insult. So you hate your vagina that much Olga?? or is it that you hate women? Just sad and pathetic. I'm in awe of the irony. :?

Fuck YeaH.

My Grandfather and Grandmother were leaders of the resistence and are national hero's in India. They blew up the colonising british and shot them dead to drive them out of OUR country.

They were branded terrorists and crimminals by the British and my Grandfather had a 100,000 pound reward on his head dead or alive.

This was in the 1920's so it would be the equivalent of millions of pounds in 2008.

Maybe because he blew up Lord Curzon's train who was the British Viceroy at the time.

:D

So before people start talking about "we are bringing the poor savages democracy and freedom even if it means killing them" look very long and hard at history of the West's historical colonisation and imperialism in Asia.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:12 pm

jashic wrote:Not sure if he manages to change any minds on these forums, BUT, he makes most of you extremists on the left look like a bunch of twits. Formulating intelligent response to the other side's opinions is a skill a lot of ppl on this forum truly lack.

But those on the right (can't tell how far yet), such as M. Breqs, who appear to be intelligent but is also arrogant and condescending, fuel the fire that prevents proper discussion from happening.

I must admit I have learned a thing or two about the effort in Afghanistan from M Breqs. Did he change my mind? No. I'm still in the middle. I believe it is a good cause to be in Afghanistan, but outside of "feeling good" about doing something decent, I don't see why we are there.

Why? Because no one can answer the simple question of "what is our goal there and how can it be achieved". It's embarrassing that a person in the military can't answer that question. It basically speaks volumes about the effort and how well...or badly..its going. It's not only sad but very dangerous for the troops there and on that premise alone, one could argue that the troops need to come home.
the left has given up thoughtful debate and is employing the more persuasive tactics of FOX.

Punky921

Post by Punky921 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Man I don't care if you're on the left or the right - someone needs to come on here and moderate this ish.