Kinetic and Rewire

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
funkmaster

Kinetic and Rewire

Post by funkmaster » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:20 am

Hi all,
I am having problems with rewiring Cakewalk´s Kinetic into Live 3.0.4. I do everything that is necessary for using Live as rewire master (and everything works fine with Reason, Project5 etc.), but the audio from Kinetic is not processed in Live (i.e., the transport is in sync, the Kinetic mixer controls show that the program plays, but the signals do somehow not reach Live´s audio engine (yes, I have activated the track and monitor buttons etc.)). Has anybody made similar experiences or has anybody any idea what might be the problem?
--------------------------------
System:
Pentium IV 3,06 GHz, 1Gb RAM
Windows XP home SP2
M-Audio Delta66
Live 4.1.1, FL 5.0.2, Reason 3.0,
ReCycle 2.1, Rebirth 2.01,
Sonar 4.0.2 Prod., Project5 1.5, WaveLab 5.00, Kinetic, NI-stuff etc

Acervuli

Kinetic and Live Problems.

Post by Acervuli » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:30 pm

:(
When I rewire Kinetic into the transport doesn't synch up and the CPU usage goes up to 70% before pushing play, the sound is really bad too?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Acer

jardim do mar

Post by jardim do mar » Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:01 pm

hi, I spoke with you in the kinetic forum... still having problems? when you are previewing in live are you in the session view? and your loops are in the song arranger in kinetic? after you record the audio from kinetic ,say it's on track 3 in the arranger view,,, drag the audio to a different audio track,,,,,,,,,

I just noticed the dates you posted,, hope you got it worked out