+TrackTeam Audio+ Beatbox 01.6 for Live 6 is Now available!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Thinktanx

Post by Thinktanx » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 am

mike@TrackTeam Audio wrote:
gort wrote:its cool how there's built in templates for the trigger finger and the PADkontrol...

but what about us MPD-24 users?!! :cry:
No need to be sad. This is a very valid request, Ill get the MPD24 Templates up soon.

Peace,
Michael
That kind of customer service means I will be purchasing some LiveFills from you. That is awesome! :D
Machinedrum SPS-1 UW MkII, Monomachine SFX-6
Moog Voyager Signature Edition
Virus TI Polar
Live 8, Operator, Sampler
Reaktor 5, Massive, FM8, Sound Toys Bundle
Pro Tools 7.4
Mac G5 Dual 2.5 GHz
Macbook Pro 15-in. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:38 pm

kenporter wrote:I would love to listen to some audio samples, but your links don't work. Could you send me some audio samples? Do you have a whole package deal?

Ken
Ken,
Just checked the Links for Beatbox. Everything seems to be working fine. Could you perhaps try the links again. If they still dont work for you send an email to contact//@//trackteamaudio.com and we'll get it straightened out.

peace,
Michael

gort

Post by gort » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:44 pm

No need to be sad. This is a very valid request, Ill get the MPD24 Templates up soon.

Peace,
Michael
JOY! :lol:
hi-q hits and handclaps not holywars and hand grenades

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:17 am

Hello Again,
Just Finished the MPD24 Templates. You can Download them Here
Theres also some new components ( adv files ) for the Impulse and lessons on Installing MIDI Templates for the Trigger Finger, PadKontrol, and MPD24.

Enjoy!!

gort

Post by gort » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:01 pm

awesome mike, thanks!!! 8)
hi-q hits and handclaps not holywars and hand grenades

tjwett

Post by tjwett » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:00 am

just wanted to say that this thing is insane. 8O

seriously, it's like adding a whole shitload of brand new instruments to Live that happen to be running natively and with familiar controls. and bravo on mapping EVERY SINGLE FUCKING KNOB to a useful parameter. maximum tweakage and an extremely well-thought out collection. keep it up!

Thinktanx

Post by Thinktanx » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:11 am

tjwett wrote:just wanted to say that this thing is insane. 8O

seriously, it's like adding a whole shitload of brand new instruments to Live that happen to be running natively and with familiar controls. and bravo on mapping EVERY SINGLE FUCKING KNOB to a useful parameter. maximum tweakage and an extremely well-thought out collection. keep it up!
F**k it, then, I'm in!
Virus TI Polar
Pro Tools 7.4
Mac G5 Dual 2.5 GHz

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:28 am

technam wrote:I Like the Integrated Lessons. Is there a text version as well? Cool Sounds!

J
Thanks for your inquiry. No text version as of right now. Are you having trouble locating the lessons? The Lessons can be found from the help menu - table of contents
Using LiveFills/Livepacks with Live 6

Cheers,
Michael

technam

Post by technam » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:18 am

technam wrote:I Like the Integrated Lessons. Is there a text version as well? Cool Sounds!

J
Thanks for your inquiry. No text version as of right now. Are you having trouble locating the lessons? The Lessons can be found from the help menu - table of contents
Using LiveFills/Livepacks with Live 6

Cheers,
Michael
No. No trouble at all. Just that I dont like to have the lessons bar open when using Live because it wastes to much screen space IMOH. Don't worry about it though.

Gotta say that this live-refill is AMAZING! You guys are the RACK MASTERS! I cant wait to see what you do next.

J

settle

Post by settle » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:58 am

do i need operator for this? if i dont have operator how much will i be able to use all the drummachines and synths?
thanx
h
asus m6n 1.7 pentium M, esx-1, Nord G2, sh-101.
http://www.xhhx.org

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:18 am

settle wrote:do i need operator for this? if i dont have operator how much will i be able to use all the drummachines and synths?
thanx
h

This Beatbox Collection uses 100% Simpler and Impulse as sound generators. So, you'll be able to use every Rack, LiveClip, Inst and Effect patch with the standard Live 6 Package. If you'd like to find out more about this Collection check out:
http://www.trackteamaudio.com/btbx.html

Cheers

Thinktanx

Post by Thinktanx » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:14 am

So I just bought in. I'm stoked about teaming this with my new MPD 24. I will be back in a day or two with my thoughts.
Virus TI Polar
Pro Tools 7.4
Mac G5 Dual 2.5 GHz

jrathkopf

Post by jrathkopf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:48 am

yo, this set is really hot...you can get some really slamming beats on this.. anyone who is on the fence, dont think twice. especially with a korg pad kontrol, you can get crazy with the racks and sounds. mike came out last night to help me with a busted axiom, and he showed me how crazy these beats can get. i had iDrum, ad the only reason i still was using it was for the samples, but the samples with beatbox are even crazier. so i won't be needing iDrum's sounds anymore. like i said, with a pad controller, this set really came to life for me because of the intelligent layout of the racks, but even with a keyboard it's krazy..
the beatbox 1.6 is so good out of the box,because he basically did all the groudn work for what i had envisioned doing myself. as I am still trying to figure out live 6 since upgrading, the racks that come with this set are not only incredibly ill, but a really good way of learning and also thes racks are great launchpads for finetuning it to my exact tastes.
anyone who is thinking about it, you won't be sorry

Thinktanx

Post by Thinktanx » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:37 am

Can anyone tell me how to install the MPD24.bnk or MPD24.mem files into the UniQuest MIDI Editor, and then to the MPD 24? I have read the lesson, but there is really no info on how to do this. I also read the Uniquest guide, but it was greek to me.

Thanks a whole lot in advance... :D
Virus TI Polar
Pro Tools 7.4
Mac G5 Dual 2.5 GHz

ikeaboy

Can't Email Trackteam

Post by ikeaboy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:58 am

Hi Trackteam People
For whatever reason I can't email you via info@trackteamaudio.com or customerservice@trackteamaudio.com. The mails get returned to me by my mail delivery subsystem. I was contacting you regarding a product upgrade.
Please get in touch.

Thanks.