Revamped Radio Show - send your music

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
XPM

Revamped Radio Show - send your music

Post by XPM » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Was doing a radio show on community radio as discussed here:

http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php? ... radio+show

After funding was pulled, and in my desire to be able to play a more varied selection of tunes, my new show has hit the internet.
http://www.cosmicfragments.com

This show can be streamed at any time, so check it out and let me know what you think. The email address to send tunes and links to tunes is steve@cosmicfragments.com

I'm also well up for having live sessions recorded for the show with some audio interviews. Let me know if youre interested in doing a session and bear in mind that this show is a eclectic mix of all musical styles, so if you are in or know anyone in any type of musical venture, dont hesitate to get in touch.

XPM

Re: Revamped Radio Show - send your music

Post by XPM » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

This weeks show is being prepared over the next 24 hours or so.
Get your tunes in now so I can consider them for inclusion.
And if you haven't listened already? Give it a go!

Cheers all.

XPM

Post by XPM » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

Weeks three and four are up for listening. Still looking to play your music. I'm getting lots of stuff sent from people on the monome forum, but not a lot from here. Especially looking for bands and groups, as we've had a load of electronic stuff submitted. Keep up with sending electronic music of course, but tell anyone inbands to give me a shout.

Cezband

Post by Cezband » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 am

I'm thinking you might get a better response if you post this on the Link Your Music subforum - lots of people there are trying to push their songs and to be honest I don't think very many forum users actually stop to listen to them. So maybe if they're trying to push the songs and they see that you're offering to play stuff on internet radio, they might be keener to send you their tracks.

Just a thought - good luck with the radio show! :)
Live 7.0.18 | Axiom 61 | Launchpad | Homous | Nanokontrol | Saffire 6 | Ibanez Jazzmaster Bass | Biscuits
Soundcloud (solo stuff) | One Gear Go (my band)