DJ Hero is out NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Are you gonna buy DJ Hero?

Total votes: 0

outershpongolia

Re: DJ Hero is out NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Post by outershpongolia » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:16 pm

All I have to say about this is.. If you're a DJ that doesn't make your own tunes and you just mix other peoples music AND you start bitching about this video game, you're definitely more lame because you probably spent thou$and$ on turntables instead of learning real instrument, and these people just want to play around with a video game, and have a fun time.

and even DJ's who do make their own tunes, or know how to play music themselves, if you bitch about this then you're also a lame, cause it's probably a little 6 year old scratchin' tunes just like daddy with this game. :mrgreen:

Not rippin' on DJ's at all.. i just figured people would bitch about this game.

Did you see the commercials with the girls spinning poi? I'm more ashamed of this game because the commercial made us poi spinners out to be rave chicks with "sparkly balls, i got sparkly balls!", that was ridiculous..

Hey if people want to waste their money on guitar hero, rock band, dj hero etc etc let them! Meanwhile I'll be raping everyone in COD4!

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:42 pm

I can't really see how a game like this would out-fun *actual* DJ-ing? Load up Live or Traktor, FFS!

anachroschism

Post by anachroschism » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:37 pm

sporkles wrote:I can't really see how a game like this would out-fun *actual* DJ-ing? Load up Live or Traktor, FFS!
racing in a car game usually "out-fun's" actually going out and building a race car, training, fixing everything always, finding new tweaks to do, new accesories you need to buy now......1000 hours of hard work for 1 hour of some VERY satifying racing is fun, but sometimes i want to sit on my ass and run over pedestrians with a car ill never be able to afford in my life.

If this exsisted when I was kid it would of changed the course of my life.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 pm

H20nly wrote:
draganjazz wrote:And I never heard of the game CPEREZZZ. Is that a foreign video game that's out?
its a game where you pretend to be someone else for a while and then you go slap off acting like a little bitch until you get kicked out of the party.
you have unlimited lives but each one seems to be as lame as the former. you never level up.
^ +100! You've just been promoted to Lieutenant!

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Lighten up People! Geeesh!

If you ARE a DJ, you should appreciate the compliment. Everybody wants to be you. This games validates me as the RockStar / Messiah that I always knew I was. :lol:

T-
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 pm

And to add...has it occurred to any of you that dance music sales will INCREASE because of this???

Cha-Ching!
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm

uuh, I will love it to see 6-years old play that game.

however this is mainly a tool for re-selling the back-catalogue of big entertainment companies. they get cash again for tears for fears and beck-records that they already sold on vinyl, CD, as mp3 and had licenced to publicity. And that you can listen to in the radio, on TV, in the shopping malls and so on and so on.

I am off making obscure music with my friends.

nate_D

Post by nate_D » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:31 am

outershpongolia wrote:Hey if people want to waste their money on guitar hero, rock band, dj hero etc etc let them! Meanwhile I'll be raping everyone in COD4!
LOL!! haven't broke out cod4 in a while but prob best online game of all time. now i'm too busy playing FIFA to be bothered with it...
Macbook 2ghz c2d, 2gb ram, osx 10.5.5, live 8.0.8, fw-1884, ms20, x-session, 2xLP

Allan A.Live

Post by Allan A.Live » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 am

Calm down guys...cooking/kitchen hero with an usb-pan and osb cookingspoon is on the way....

sparklepuff

Re: DJ Hero is out tomorrow

Post by sparklepuff » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm

outershpongolia wrote:I think it's hilarious in the commercial when they show the chick spinning poi and she's like "sparkly balls, sparkly balls, i have sparkly balls!"
Bitch does not have my balls.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:30 pm

For real tho, Light Show Hero..

You get a DMX mixer and your TV will produce seizure-status lights and flashes + lazers + pink floyd..

I always wanted to run lights for a sick band.. Who want's to teach me?

Obvious Alias

Re: DJ Hero is out tomorrow

Post by Obvious Alias » Sat May 15, 2010 8:55 pm

beats me wrote:
Obvious Alias wrote:Why would I pay for a game that emulates something that I have the real version of?
I don't see anything in your setup that displays points. That's why.
True. You've got me there.
I like cheese.