Propellerhead and Ableton present the Production & Performance Workshop Tour
Propellerhead Reason and Ableton Live--from the studio to the stage with style.
Ableton and Propellerhead both design creative studio tools which are equally effective in a flexible stage setup. Ableton Live is unique piece of music software that accompanies you through the entire musical process, from creation to production to performance. Propellerhead Reason is an infinitely-expandable virtual studio rack. The combination of Live and Reason (linked via ReWire) gives you a complete solution for modern music production, both in the studio and on stage.
- Introduction to Ableton Live--basics, Session and Arrangement Views, Drum Racks and beat creation, remote environments
- Introduction to Reason--Reason basics, ReFills, Thor, Remote
- The concept of ReWire
- Production flow via ReWire--Recording audio and MIDI, mixing and mastering
- Preparing a studio production for the stage in Ableton Live/Reason
- ... and the final result! Live performance by Dankmar and Simon
- September 8th, 2008, 6:00 PM
- September 9th, 2008, 6:00 PM
Berlin, justmusic/Sound & Drumland
- September 10th, 2008, 7:00 PM
Cologne, Music Store
- September 11th, 2008, 7:00 PM
Frankfurt, Musik Schmidt
- September 12th, 2008, 5:00 PM
Munich, justmusic/Music Shop
All workshops are free of charge.
Meet the presenters (movie is in German)