Max for Live doesn't launch
- Liveバージョン: Live 8.1 - 9
- オペレーティングシステム: WIN
Max for Live does not launch, user gets a 'Code: -7' error.
There are a few anti-virus and firewall programs (such as “Panda”) that are incompatible with the PACE anti-piracy software that is bundled into Max. The only remedy is to suspend or uninstall the anti-virus or firewall. PACE is aware of the conflict, but unless they decide to provide a fix for it, there's not really anything we can do to avoid the conflict other than recommending the disabling of Panda.
Uninstall Panda Global Protection 2011
Other programs that can cause this conflict:
- Comodo firewall
- Makrolock Antivirus
- Panda Security
- F-Secure Internet Security (unconfirmed)
- Sentinel HASP License Manager ( older versions )
- Norton Online Backup
- 'Browser Manager' (mngr.exe)
- 'Babylon Toolbar' (browserprotect.exe)
- Anything from the company PerformerSoft LLC