Library shows presets of products that aren't licensed
- Liveバージョン: 6 -8
- オペレーティングシステム: ALL
Live shows presets in the Library that belong to instruments that aren't purchased/unlocked.
This issue happens when Live has no access to the preferences/database of the version that installed this content.
Normally that means the Library has been selected manually after installing Live.
Create a fresh Library:
- Open Live's Preferences.
- Navigate to the Library tab.
- Click “Change Location”.
- Select a folder to install the new Library.
- Click “Create New Library”.
These are the three main (technical) reasons:
- The Library was installed with a newer Live version (the Preferences are only copied from older Live versions to newer ones).
- The Live version was deinstalled (and no older version is available on the system with this information in the Preferences).
- The Preferences/database was deleted manually.