Can I disable automatic updates? How can I do manual updates?
- Liveバージョン: 8.3 - 9
- オペレーティングシステム: ALL
Automatic updates can always be enabled or disabled in Live's Licenses/Maintenance Preferences.
To be sure that Live is always up to date, we recommend using automatic updates.
If you want to disable automatic updates, you can update Live manually as follows:
- Check if a new update is available via Live's Help menu.
- Temporarily enable Get Software Updates in Live's Preferences.
- Restart Live and wait a few minutes to be sure the update gets downloaded.
- Restart Live. It is now updated.
- Disable Get Software Updates again.
If you don't have an internet connection or experience any problems, you can always download full installers from your Ableton user account.