Crash after replacing the original graphics card on a Mac or Hackintosh system with a Radeon HD
- Liveバージョン: 1 - 9
- オペレーティングシステム: OSX
- Live crashes when launched.
- The Apple DVD player also crashes when launched.
- Live is running on a Mac where the original graphics card has been replaced by an AMD/ATI/XFX/Gigabyte Radeon HD graphics card.
- Or Live is running on a Hackintosh system with an AMD/ATI/XFX/Gigabyte Radeon HD graphics card.
The layout of certain Radeon HD models is not fully compatible with the Mac system.
a. We recommend only using officially supported graphics cards.
b. You can try the below mentioned solutions at your own risk:
- Solution for Radeon HD 5450 on Hackintosh systems: add AtiConfig=Eulemur to the file org.chameleon.Boot.plist
- Solution for Radeon HD 6800 on Hackintosh systems
- Solution for Radeon HD 6850 on Hackintosh systems: move /Extras to /Extras.orig (sudo mv /Extras /Extras.orig) and then re-run multibeast to get the system to default back to the original drivers
- Solution for Radeon HD 6870 on Hackintosh and Mac Pro systems
- KEXTs for several Radeon HD models