University of Ableton
Buy Ableton Live 8, Suite 8, Live Intro or any upgrade and get free online training
Berlin, Germany, September 1st, 2010
Ableton is focusing on users who want to learn more about Live 8 with its new "University of Ableton" campaign: anyone who buys Live 8, Suite 8, Live Intro or any upgrade between September 1 and October 31, 2010 will receive free online Ableton Live training from selected partners.
Experienced studio veterans, DJs wanting more creative possibilities or those just getting started with music production will all benefit from training in English, German, Spanish and French from these leading online education providers:
- www.berkleemusic.com is offering one week of access to their "Producing Music with Ableton Live" and "Advanced Music Production with Ableton Live" courses (English)
- www.sonicacademy.com is offering 30 days of free access to every Ableton video in their library (English)
- www.audiotechknowledge.com is offering a sampling of both Volumes 1 and 2 of their Ableton Live course (English)
- www.live-courses.com is offering a sampling of both their Beginner and Advanced Ableton Live courses (English)
- www.elephorm.com is offering 30 days of access to a sampling of their Ableton Live tutorial content (French)
- www.dvd-lernkurs.de is offering a special downloadable package containing videos from both volumes of their Ableton Live training courses (German)
- www.microfusa.com is offering the first six lessons of their first-level Ableton Live 8 course (Spanish)
After buying an eligible product, customers will get a coupon that allows access to any--or all--of the training options.
For more information, including instructions on how the coupon works, please visit: http://www.ableton.com/university-of-ableton
Ableton makes Ableton Live, a unique product for writing, recording and performing music with a computer. Since the company started in 1999, Ableton has attracted an extensive and highly committed community of musicians, composers and DJs worldwide. The company has received outstanding press, awards and customer feedback since the unveiling of Live in October 2001. The company headquarters are in Berlin, and there is an additional office in New York. Ableton currently has about 100 employees.
Ableton Live is software for making music; for composition, songwriting, recording, production, DJing, remixing and live performance. Live's nonlinear, intuitive flow, alongside powerful real-time editing and flexible performance options, make it a unique studio tool and a favorite with live performers. Ableton Live is the choice for those who would rather be "making music" than just "using music software."
For more information, contact:
Ableton Public Relations
Schönhauser Allee 6/7