The primary role of the Social Media Editor is to implement Ableton’s social media plans through the day to day management of our social channels, content curation, regular posting, and performance analysis.
The Social Editor’s responsibility is to deliver the right messages to the right audience via our channels, with the aim of strengthening relationships with the music-making community.
The role requires close collaboration with cross-functional teams within the Communications team and wider organisation.
This role based in Berlin and you will be working alongside the Head of Social Channels.
- Day to day posting of our product and editorial content
- Generating new content and managing content pipeline through curation
- CMS updates on our blog
- Youtube postings and optimisation
- Monitoring social conversations and community management
- Paid promotion of content
- Supporting the internationalisation and development of new channels
- Live posting from events
Your profileWork Experience:
Skills & Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in handling social media channels for an international B2C brand
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing
- Good knowledge of Ableton’s product portfolio, particularly of Live and Push
- Knowledge of Ableton’s community of users and the wider music-making environment
- Good eye for high quality written and video content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- In depth knowledge of social tools: Facebook Ads Manager, Youtube Content ID, CMS
- Passion for music and music making
- Creative and analytical
- Team player with independent and proactive working style
- Diligent with strong time management skills
- Ability to think from a customer's perspective
- Enthusiastic about social media and new content formats
- Open minded and self-reflective
What would make you stand out
- Good understanding of the MI (music instrument) industry
- Proven track record of creative writing (blogs, social posts, ads)
- Familiarity with digital trends and social media landscape
- Excellent written and spoken German or another language
Sounds like a great opportunity? If you meet these criteria, please submit your CV here, including a motivational letter indicating your experience in content marketing in the field of music and music tech. This position will remain open until the 29th of October.