Ableton is looking for a new Canadian colleague to assist us in developing and maintaining relationships with our community across Canada. Through these relationships, we identify opportunities to collaborate on projects that support both the community and Ableton. You will be part of a proactive team committed to creativity, innovation, diversity and helping to progress music culture.
Community engagement defines your role as a Brand Manager. You will engage in meaningful interactions with our closest community members and work to foster and facilitate new customers through our channel partners.
- Engaging with community members, local artists and partners in both French and English speaking provinces
- Developing and managing educational partnerships
- Conducting compelling presentations on Ableton products for local community, educational partners and retail staff in both French and English
- Leading initiatives and channel marketing activities to drive business and marketing objectives with retail partners
- Researching local community, educational, and business opportunities in managed region
- Participating in business analysis, decision making, and strategy building within managed region
- Nurturing and fostering of brand presence within the community to maintain positive brand association
- Manage communication and support for regional workshops and events
Skills and experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Ableton Live and Push
- Superior knowledge of music technology and the general environment surrounding contemporary music recording, production and performance
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience engaging with faculty and students in tertiary level music environments
- Strong knowledge of general customer service
- solid business management and negotiating skills
- Well versed in Google Docs, Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Organizational skills, a willingness to take initiative, and a strong work ethic
- Open minded and desire to be involved in the growth of a company
What would make you stand out
- Play a traditional instrument
- Have lived or resided in Quebec
- Have worked as a teacher
- Versed in Max For Live
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong Math skills
Working at Ableton
We make Live, Push and Link - unique software and hardware for music creation and performance. With these products, our community of users creates amazing things. Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Our products are used by a community of dedicated musicians, sound designers and artists from across the world.
We come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds divided between our headquarters in Berlin and our offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo. Most of us are active musicians, producers, and DJs, and many of us use Live and Push every day.
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your resume, and a cover letter (outlining why you want to join the Ableton team as well as detailing your experience with Ableton Live and Push). Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary. Thank you for your interest!