The Operational Excellence team is part of the Regional Customer Experience (RCX) unit at Ableton. RCX nurtures local communities that support music makers in their music making journeys and innovates their customer journeys to exceptional levels.
The Operational Excellence team will provide processes and systems to support RCX’s operations in the best possible way.
Currently, the team consists of the Downstream Supply Chain functions, with Business Intelligence and Finance functions to be integrated in the near future. Discussions on including further domains are underway. Part of your role will be to define the team’s overall purpose, vision and scope upfront and to initiate its formation to ensure success from the ground up.
To succeed in this role you will need experience in team leadership. What would make you stand out is experience in change management.
The position is part or full time (min. 80%) and is located in Berlin, Germany.
- You will be responsible for establishing and developing the Operational Excellence team, providing key operational functions and services within the RCX unit.
- You will initially work on refining and solidifying the team’s purpose, vision and scope to identify needed team roles and potential hires. This will serve as a basis to initiate team formation.
- You will lead a cross-functional team, some team members reporting directly to you and others reporting to their functional leads (e.g. Business Intelligence).
- You will create a strategy and plan in close collaboration with the unit leadership, supporting RCX’s overarching vision.
- You will establish business processes, structures and IT systems, allowing both the regional and global stakeholders within RCX to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Together with your team, you will maintain a backlog and ensure that work is prioritized based on created value and in alignment with Ableton’s Commerce Division planning.
- You have experience leading a team
- You are a great communicator, keeping an open ear to the people in your team, their needs and functional knowledge
- You’re able to juggle multiple strands of work and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You have good knowledge of agile processes and principles and have ideally previously worked as a product owner
- You are business fluent in English
- Ideally, you have experience with organizational change efforts
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- A cover letter, explaining why you are applying and what makes you a good fit
- Salary expectation
- Starting date
We look forward to learning more about you!