Our Group Accounting team is looking for new colleagues to contribute to Ableton’s expansion in the Asia Pacific region (APAC) or the Americas & Europe. As a Group Accounting Partner, you’ll shape this new role together with your team lead, and build the connection between the headquarters’ group functions and our regional teams. With your transfer pricing and accounting expertise, you will support the realization of many exciting projects. Your excellent communication skills and the in-depth expertise of your team members, as well as our tools and best practices perfectly enable us to fulfill our mission.
- You will cultivate strong and fruitful relationships with our regional Accounting as well as Sales & Marketing teams
- You will contribute to our financial reporting by assuring regional financials are in line with group accounting frameworks and quality standards
- You will represent the Group Accounting team as a valued contributor to cross-functional projects, providing transfer pricing and accounting expertise
- You will ensure regional activities and accounting procedures are compliant, with focus on permanent establishment risks and intercompany billing
- You will build and extend expertise in transfer pricing and accounting, specific to the relevant regions
- You have relevant, yet broad-ranging experience in internal and external accounting. Ideally, you will also bring such experience in transfer pricing
- You are an excellent active listener, with a sharp ability to identify common ground. In addition, you strive to understand and serve stakeholder needs effectively
- You are able to detangle complex problems and provide clear, innovative solutions
- You are approachable, patient and sensitive to intercultural dynamics
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are excited about and interested in the Asia Pacific region OR the Americas & Europe
- You are willing to relocate to Berlin
We’re looking for Group Accounting Partners to join us from 25 to 40 hours a week. Ableton promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers an extensive range of benefits, including work from home, flexible working hours, growth opportunities and training. In addition, you will benefit from working in an international environment and use agile workflows.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion, acknowledging the significant under-representation of women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities and members of ethnic minorities in the music technology industry. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds in order to address this imbalance.
If you like the sound of this role, please send us:
- A statement of motivation, which could be in any form you choose (eg. a letter or video)
- CV (without a picture)
- Salary expectations and starting date