We’re looking for a front-end developer to help us maintain and evolve Ableton.com in a way that supports and inspires people to get the most out of our products and their music making. You’ll share the responsibility for front-end implementation and maintenance of Ableton.com, collaborating with product owners, designers, back-end developers, and content producers at our head office in Berlin.
You will assist teams across Ableton to deliver everything from small optimizations to large-scale redesigns. We plan, explore, implement, and iterate in short cycles. We all share ownership in shaping Ableton’s current and future online presence. We give feedback and share learnings at every stage, looking for ways to improve how we work and the experiences we deliver.
- You will work as part of a team, as well as autonomously to prototype, build and refine the front-end of Ableton.com
- You will help nurture a modular, responsive and well tested codebase
- You will use your expertise to help define the ongoing technology strategy that underpins user experiences on Ableton.com
- You will verify assumptions and refine ideas through exploration and experimentation, and help others to do the same
- You have a deep appreciation for user experience and enjoy translating refined designs into responsive and interactive web products with high attention to detail
- You value semantic, accessible, and performant front-end code
- You understand that there is often more than one solution to a problem and feel comfortable making an informed decision on which one is most suitable for the requirements at hand
- You have proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and can collaborate well in a team environment
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover letter including a summary of the projects you’ve worked on and what role you played
- Desired starting date
- Salary expectation