As the Technical Lead of Website Development, you will grow and evolve a community of engineers who build and maintain websites that nurture and inspire music makers to get the most out of our products.
The community of engineers are organised in cross-functional units that consist of members from different domains like Sales, Marketing, Website Development and others. Your missions is to drive the development of the underpinning architecture, principles and best practices for the domain of Website Development as well as working towards an aligned technical strategy.
The position is full time and located in Berlin, Germany.
- You will build the community of developers and establish technical guidelines to improve development processes
- You will drive the overall technical strategy together with our Backend and UI/UX domains
- You will work closely with individual team members and support them in their personal and professional development
- You will participate in day-to-day development to maintain a first-hand working experience with the codebase
- You will support the hiring and on-boarding of new developers
- You have experience in leading and growing a software development team focused on web technologies
- You are able to manage technical roadmaps and investment decisions to minimise technical debt
- You are comfortable to provide guidance in everyday technical questions
- You value semantic, accessible and performant code
- You have proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover letter including a summary of relevant projects you’ve worked on and your role in it
- Desired starting date
- Salary expectation