At Ableton, we have started reorganizing our Commerce division into cross-functional delivery units such as Online Customer Experience and Regional Customer Experience. The units are purpose-driven and deliver value to Ableton’s audience (Music makers) or 3rd parties that help us provide value to that audience (educators, 3rd party developers, resellers). They have members from Sales, Marketing, Web development, and other functions all working together towards a common purpose.
As a coach in one of these units, you would work with the leadership to guide and support the work processes, and practices in the teams. The focus would be on helping the teams find out what works for them over implementing agile practices by the book. You would be joining our team of Agile Coaches who already support some of the current teams and units.
- Support teams establish and improve their work processes and practices
- Plan and execute necessary interventions and help resolve cross-team challenges
- Teach, mentor and coach teams, their members, and leadership in dealing with change
- Facilitate collaboration, difficult conversations, conflict, and group dynamics
- Support teams and leadership to identify and address impediments and blockers
- Thorough understanding and application of the Agile mindset, practises and frameworks
- Have high degree of self-awareness and can self-manage well in different circumstances
- Able to adapt your leadership style based on team maturity
- Experience working with different teams as an Agile Coach, Coach, Facilitator or an equivalent role
- Excellent spoken and written English
What would make you stand out
- Experience working or coaching in domains like Sales, and Marketing
- Experience coaching multiple teams at the same time
- You invest in your own personal development
- Have a strong focus in helping teams deliver value
- Interest in Ableton products and music production
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If this sounds like it could be a match, please send us your CV and a motivational letter. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary. We kindly ask you not to include a picture in your application documents.