Ableton is a growing company. With sales activities in over 100 countries we are looking for an Accountant with specialization in taxation to strengthen our finance team. As a member of a newly formed team, you will organize and support national and international accounting and tax projects. With your theoretical knowledge and your practical experience you will help to establish compliant workflows to support Ableton’s worldwide growth. Furthermore, you will be supporting colleagues in the operative accounts receivable area. This area mainly entails revenue posting, account reconciliations and internal and external reporting.
As Accountant at Ableton, you can expect a diverse range of operational and project-based tasks, as well as an ideal place for your professional and personal development. The combination of daily tasks combined with your expertise in multiple accounting and tax areas creates a varied and multifaceted work environment. With your proactive approach, passion, diligence and humor, as well as the ability to maintain an overview of a project even in stressful situations, you are the perfect addition to our team. Together with you, we want to build a strong team to enroll worldwide tax compliance.
- Processing and submission of all national and international advance turnover tax returns and annual sales tax reports,
- Research and integration of new tax obligations,
- Filing of annual corporate tax declarations for Ableton AG in cooperation with the tax advisor,
- Quarterly declaration of the withholding tax declarations,
- Working closely with tax advisors and external auditors
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools employed within our team
- You have five to ten years work experience in most of the above mentioned areas, especially in both national and international tax return filing
- You are experienced in financial reporting according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and German Value Added Tax Act
- You are meticulous, structured and results-driven
- You possess excellent communication skills and can navigate sensitive situations with ease
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of MS Office and common ERP systems
- You have a strong sense of commitment, positive attitude and integrity
- You are an open-minded team player
What would make you stand out
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German
- You have worked with Microsoft Navision before
- You have already gained some experience in project management
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter, without including a picture. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.