We at Ableton build products that shape the future of music culture. Our products include Live: a digital audio workstation, Link: a technology to keep music-making software in sync and Push: a hardware instrument for making music. We’re looking for developers with 2+ years of experience with a focus on C++ language programming to help us evolve and build our products.
You will work in a team with other developers, designers, and product specialists to implement features incrementally, with continuous integration available to test and verify changes. You will take part in planning your team’s work and decision making. You’ll be instrumental in advancing our products, processes and company culture.
- You design, test, and implement new features
- You work with user interface and user experience designers to refine their ideas through discussion and by building working prototypes
- You help product owners plan features by advising them about technical factors
- You participate in ensuring the long-term maintainability of our codebase
- You engage in technical, product, and organizational activities to improve the way we work
- You have solid communication skills and collaborate empathetically in a team environment
- You are ready to write concise, readable, and maintainable C++ code, using modern code style
- You aspire for simple solutions to complex problems
- You can be productive inside a large, complicated codebase
- You can determine what to learn to get better at your role
What would make you stand out
- You are open to trying a variety of technologies
- You have some experience with web technology or deploying Internet services
We are looking for people to join us at our headquarters in Berlin from 30 to 40 hours per week. Want to learn more about Ableton and why we believe you will like it here? Take a look at our about page and @AbletonDev.
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV, making sure to not include a picture. In addition, kindly let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.
We look forward to learning more about you!