Our Finance Team in Pasadena, CA is looking for a staff accountant with a passion for finance, a love for tackling interesting projects, the dedication to embrace daily bookkeeping tasks, and the confidence to work independently.
You will be part of a dynamic, diverse, and energetic international team environment contributing your expertise and proactive approach to help run the financial operations of the business.
We value accuracy, efficiency, quality over quantity, and continual learning all within the framework of an excellent work-life balance.
If you are passionate, diligent, with a sense of humor and possess the ability to maintain an overview of the big picture, you are the perfect complement to our team.
Your dedication, knowledge, and talent will assure accurate financial reporting to our management team while responding to inquiries from our customers and community members in a professional manner. As a valuable team player, you will participate in shaping the future of our expanding endeavors in the North American market.
- Maintain general ledger by preparing journal entries and reconciling sub-ledgers
- Process and record daily operational tasks for accounts payable and receivable
- Complete monthly and yearly closing tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in intercompany accounting transactions by working closely with our international group accountants
- Research and document accounting policies to maintain internal controls and assure compliance with GAAP principles
- Organize domestic and international finance and tax projects
- Provide schedules for audits
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in all tax filings
- Generate financial statements and reports according to schedule
- Support teams with special projects as needed and provide process improvement suggestions
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You show enthusiasm and passion in your work
- Self-motivated, self-organized, creative and efficient in proposing solutions
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or closely related field
What would make you stand out
- Fluency in German, French or Spanish
- International accounting knowledge
- Experience with US sales tax laws
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience a plus
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your resume, and a cover letter (outlining why you want to join the Ableton team). Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary. Thank you for your interest!