We are looking for a Team Lead to strengthen, lead and mentor our Office Operations Team. Together with your team of Office Coordinators, Facilities Technicians and Housekeepers, you will ensure a smooth, day-to-day office operation focused on service and excellence. You will help to build and reinforce a positive, close-knit office culture for the 315 employees between our two Berlin offices.
The ideal candidate is able to establish a resilient workflow in a fast-paced environment while strengthening transparency and open communication.
Lead, develop and motivate
Use your leadership expertise and positive mindset to motivate and support your team through challenges, help them grow professionally and fulfill their purpose.
Build a strong team to shape operations at our workplaces
- Establish and maintain rituals, artifacts, and tools to help the team reach its goals
- Ensure clarity and transparency in the different roles and responsibilities
- Recruit and onboard new team members
Apply your office operations expertise
- Ensure office operations are seamless, professional and continuously improving
- Collaborate with the Office Optimization Projects Team to understand and prioritize stakeholder needs
- Manage relevant health & safety topics, alongside our H&S Team and HR Manager
- Plan and monitor the team budget and ensure cost optimization
- Manage contracts and relations with contractors, suppliers, property managers
- Support conceptual and strategic projects at a company level
- Support strategic planning and its execution at team level and company level
Skills and experience
- You have 5+ years experience in office operations, along with 3+ years experience in leading a team
- You are passionate about leading and developing people
- You are an excellent problem solver and decision-maker
- You have advanced time and task management skills
- You are a dynamic and precise communicator with keen negotiation skills
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have a technical affinity or are interested in learning project management software (MS Office, Google Drive, Personio, JIRA, Confluence, Trello)
- You have a strong sense of commitment, a positive attitude and integrity
- You are passionate about creating and maintaining a happy and productive work environment
- You are an open-minded team player with a hospitality mindset
- You navigate sensitive situations with ease and remain calm under stress
What would make you stand out
- You have knowledge of German health and safety regulations
- You have experience in facilitation
- You have experience with agile methodologies
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary. We kindly ask you not to include a picture in your application documents.