We are currently investing in building our Business Intelligence (BI) team and rebuilding our BI infrastructure. You'll get to be a part of creating all stages of the data life cycle, from designing analytics schemas and transformations, to reporting in Tableau; from analyzing results to understand growth opportunities and root causes, to communicating your findings to our stakeholders across the company. We focus on delivering value to the teams we work with: controlling, finance, marketing, logistics, product, sales, and support. As such, this role extends beyond the technical and will provide opportunity for close collaboration with stakeholders to gain new insights about the business.
- You are enthusiastic about helping teams get the data they need to make better decisions
- You have at least 2 years of experience in helping business teams maximize value from data
- You enjoy working with a wide range of teams from different backgrounds and locations
- You have effective communication skills, and are able to reduce complex topics into approachable language
- You can learn to be effective in new domains quickly by asking the right questions of experts
- You have strong knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one of: Node.js, Python, R
- Analytic or quantitative experience and knowledge of methodologies from at least one of: statistics, econometrics, machine learning, forecasting, or similar
What would make you stand out
We consider as a plus, but not a must if
- You are familiar with the domains of online sales, online marketing, financial reporting, or product development
- You can generalize your knowledge to be able to apply it across domains
- You understand the qualities of good data visualization
- You are passionate about making music or helping people make music
Why we think that you will like working with us
This role combines the challenges of building a data infrastructure and mindset while at the same time having a large field to experiment. You will be a good fit if you like the challenge to deliver on specific needs while at the same time enjoy the liberty of exploring solution spaces with data. You will be a great fit if you value continuous learning. You will become part of a growing company with a strong brand in the music industry. As part of the Business Intelligence team, you will work alongside experienced analysts and colleagues from other teams with a diverse range of backgrounds.
Please visit https://www.ableton.com/ to learn more about us.
Sounds like a great opportunity?
We look forward to receiving your application including a resume and your possible starting date. We ask that you do not include a picture in your application documents. Thank you!