Your mission is to provide accurate and meaningful group financial statements to Ableton's leadership. As the group accountant you orchestrate the monthly, quarterly and annual group wide closing process and conduct the consolidation of entity financial statements into a group report.
In that endeavour, you take over and continuously improve the existing closing and consolidation processes and tools to keep them fit for purpose and improve efficiency and scalability.
You join Ableton's global Finance domain, as we are adapting our work and how we get it done to a changed environment and new requirements.
This position is based in either Germany, the UK, Spain or the Netherlands. We offer the option to choose your own work model where you can alternate flexibly between remote and on-site work in the office, working 32 to 40 hours per week.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyway. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.
- You prepare Ableton’s consolidated group financial statements and ensure the compliance with German GAAP (HGB)
- You manage the execution of the annual audit, from planning and preparation over solving audit requests to the disclosure of our financial statements
- You monitor and reconcile intercompany transactions
- You ensure effective internal reporting processes and manage their execution, including the maintenance of tools in use (currently Lucanet, Excel and Tableau)
- You define accounting standards and guidelines for the global Finance domain, incl. standards for setting up our bookkeeping software Business Central where meaningful
- You are the main point of contact for HGB related questions and provide insights into our group reports
- You have relevant experience of at least 2 years in an holistic accounting role (entity or group level accounting) in a multinational enterprise
- You bring a deep HGB knowledge and the ability to dive even deeper if required
- You are comfortable working in English and German, both written and spoken
- You bring very good Excel know-how and the ability to maintain Excel based tools, ideally including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- You are inspired by learning and holding a subject matter expert role
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information: