Ableton is looking for a new colleague to join our expanding UK & IE business as an Office Manager and Sales Administrator. You will be part of a dynamic team based at our Representative Office in London. The office is a vibrant space home to business and creative activities. We have regular visitors from the music industry, education and press.
We’re a growing multi-disciplinary team who act as the primary point of contact for leading music makers, educators, and retailers based in the UK and Ireland, helping them to get the most from our offerings.
You’ll play an important role supporting our day-to-day activities, keeping the office running smoothly, assisting with the planning and delivery of local sales and marketing activities happening across the UK and Ireland.
- Managing day-to-day office administration, budgeting, inventory and document filing
- Organising office cleaning, maintenance and ensuring all health and safety standards are followed
- Handling the submission of UK team expenses
- Inputting and updating customer information
- Generating reports from our CRM system
- Processing purchase orders and issuing invoices
- Exploring ways of evolving the office layout and processes to create a more happy, creative and productive workspace
Skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of customers service, importance of follow up and communication
- Very strong IT skills: Microsoft, CRM, various business applications
- Well versed in Google Doc
- Excellent Excel and math skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure to meet short deadlines
- Organisational skills, a willingness to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- Open minded and desire to be involved in the growth of a company
- Can establish and maintain excellent rituals and routines
What would make you stand out
- Play an instrument or sing
- Previous office management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce
- Exemplary Excel skills with the ability to quickly construct formulas to help visualise data
- Current GDPR knowledge and understanding
- First Aid Certificate
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter (outlining why you want to join the Ableton team) by the 5th of April. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.