We’re looking for engineers of all experience levels to help us evolve our hardware product, Push. You’ll work in, and be supported by, an agile, self-organized team, alongside designers and product experts. Together, you’ll implement features in small increments while assuring the highest quality. You’ll be instrumental in advancing our products, processes and company culture.
As part of our team, you’ll work on current and future versions of Ableton hardware that will empower our users in performance and studio scenarios. You’ll build and adapt user interface elements for Push’s hardware and screen, add new components to the integration with Live, and contribute to base technology that we share internally with other teams, as well as the open source components we use. You’ll review your peers’ code, and you’ll share takeaways of your work with the rest of the team. You’ll be encouraged to explore your wildest ideas in our hack weeks, and give input to our long-term technical strategy. Together we will ensure that Push remains the instrument of choice for dedicated music makers.
- You design, test, and implement new features
- You help designers refine an idea by making working prototypes
- You assist product owners with planning features
- You ensure the long-term maintainability of our code base
- You engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You have proficient communication skills and can collaborate well in a team environment
- You have experience in Python development
- You seek simple solutions to complex problems
- You have a growth mindset and love to learn new things
What would make you stand out
- You enjoy mentoring less experienced team members to help them grow
- You actively contribute to making your teams and communities more inclusive
- You have experience in C++ development
- You write and give inspiring talks about topics that are meaningful to you
Sounds like a great opportunity?
We look forward to receiving your application including a resume and a cover letter. We ask that you do not include a picture in your application documents.
Want to learn more about Ableton and why we believe you will like it here? Take a look at our about page and @AbletonDev.