As financial planner you will be the primary point of contact for questions regarding Ableton Group’s financial health. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the companies’ financials and make sure that key stakeholders understand how their individual contributions add up to Ableton’s financial health. You will be integral to building Ableton’s collaboratively owned, rolling financial plan. Along the way, you will adjust for business needs that result from our ever-changing and growing environment.
You will be responsible for creating Ableton Group’s financial plan and keeping it up-to-date. This includes:
- Coordinating up to 30 teams across four entities in three time zones.
- Collecting and challenging input from stakeholders.
- Performing forecasts and projection independently.
- Interpreting and analyzing the necessary data.
You will work with our cross-functional stakeholders and ensure they understand the financial impact of their respective area, as well as our overall financial health. Where needed, you will work with individual teams to ensure alignment on specific solutions.
You will present the results of your analyses to the executive team and key stakeholders through written reports and presentations. You will raise questions and initiate discussion where needed.
You will continuously optimize the processes and tools for understanding and governing Ableton’s financials.
Your profileYour skills and knowledge
Your personal strengths
- You have experience in company-wide financial planning for a mid-sized company over a period of at least three years, ideally in a soft- and hardware company.
- You can create financial plans and analytical tools manually.
- You are familiar with company-wide processes and have interacted with a variety of stakeholders across different teams.
- You understand a business's health holistically and have presented reports to senior management.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You’re approachable and can coach stakeholders with non-finance backgrounds in applying complex finance solutions.
- You are able to come up with flexible and creative solutions that suit your stakeholders’ needs.
- With your proactive attitude you’re able to decide on a course of action independently, and see which solutions provide the greatest value.
What would make you stand out
- You are familiar with agile methodologies.
- You are a proficient user of Tableau.
- You are an active user of Ableton’s products.
- You have experience with rolling plans.