- Live Versions: 8 - 9
- Operating System: ALL
The Launchpad needs a dedicated driver in order for it to work.
- Download the Novation USB driver.
- Install the driver on your system. Note: after installing the driver, it might be necessary to restart your computer in order to finish the installation.
Connect the Launchpad to your computer and start Live.
- Open Live's Preferences (CTRL+, / CMD+,) and show the MIDI/Sync tab.
- In one of the available Control Surface choosers, select Launchpad.
- In the related Input and Output choosers, select Launchpad as well.