How to access additional outputs of a multi-out VST/Audio Unit plug-in
- Live Versions: 7 - 9
- Operating System: ALL
Several plug-ins provide more than the standard stereo output. This tutorial describes how to access those individual outputs:
- Load multi-out plug-in into MIDI track.
- Create an audio track.
- In the upper "Audio From" chooser (Input Type) select the track containing the multi-out plug-in.
- In the lower "Audio From" chooser (Input Channel) select the sub-out of the plug-in.
- Set the audio track's Monitor switch to "In".
- Repeat these steps for any additional output you want to use.