- Live Versions: 7
- Operating System: ALL
The error message 'Database disk image is malformed, corrupt index' shows up, while e.g.:
- record enabling tracks
- installing Live Packs
- saving presets to the Library
- accessing the Library
- saving a Live Set
- exporting (audio, video, MIDI, etc…)
Close Live and delete all files in this folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Ableton\Cache\Index\
- Windows VISTA/Windows 7: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Cache\Index\
- Mac OS X: Macintosh HD:/Users/[username]/Library/Caches/Ableton/Index/
Start Live. The index will be rebuilt.
Please refer to the following knowledge base article for further informations how to access hidden folders on Windows and Mac OS X.