- Live Versions: 1 - 9
- Operating System: ALL
The Back To Arrangement button unexpectedly lights up as soon as Arrangement playback is started.
The problem might be caused by:
- Third-party plug-ins - some of them reset specific parameters when playback is started. This may happen for valid reasons, but could also indicate plug-in problems.
- MIDI feedback loops - these are caused by certain connected MIDI hardware. The settings on the hardware and/or in Live and can cause constant firing of MIDI data to Live.
- Broken MIDI controllers - they might send erratic MIDI data to Live.
- By removing third-party plug-ins from the Live set one by one, find out the problematic plug-ins and try to avoid using them.
- Get rid of MIDI feedback loops by changing the port settings in Live or the MIDI hardware settings.
- Check the MIDI mappings in the Live's mapping browser or disconnect the MIDI controllers.
To find out more about the Back To Arrangement button in this context, please have a look into the Live manual, chapter 18.3.