Manchester MIDI School has been delivering courses in music production, DJing, recording, and sound engineering for 19 years. The school provides certified courses ranging from one day to 2 years long, as well as certified online training for those unable to attend a MIDI School course in person.
Manchester MIDI School
- United Kingdom, Manchester
Class sizes at the school are kept to a minimum to ensure maximum practical time, and support is available to students 7 days a week. All tutors are active professionals in the industry (visit www.midischool.com for a list of credentials), and the custom teaching studios are always kept at the cutting edge of software and hardware development. MMS students go on to enjoy careers in a multitude of different areas of the industry, and this trend is set to continue with Manchester's Media City facilities just down the road - home to a large part of the BBC, ITV, and a number of other creative and digital companies.
Manchester MIDI School is an Ableton Certified Training Centre. Courses include:
- Our main diploma courses. Visit www.midischool.com/diploma-1 for more details
- A 4-day (held over two weekends) Ableton Live crash course. This course is designed to give the beginner a look at all of Live's main functionality, and the intermediate user a look at some more advanced production and performance techniques. Visit www.midischool.com/ableton-live-course/ for more details
- A comprehensive 12 week online course on music production and performance. For more information contact email@example.com
- Bespoke group, or one-on-one training, either on or off-site. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Ableton Certified Trainers and Ableton Certified Training Centers are private entities or enterprises and neither employees nor agents of Ableton. They are not administered by Ableton AG or Ableton Inc. The trainers and centers are solely responsible for their own course offerings and curricula. Ableton takes no responsibility or liability for the actions of the trainers or centers.