The EMS - Electronic Music School teaches electronic music production and composition. We provide high-quality education in theory and practice, based on our personal EMS course of instruction and handouts. EMS is very scene-oriented, authentic, and very much interested in supporting our students beyond school, even after the regular study period. Our teachers are active DJs and producers, with bookings all over the world.
EMS - Electronic Music School
- Germany, Cologne
The EMS – Electronic Music School was founded in 2010 by Jeyênne (DJ, producer, singer, and songwriter) who looks back on a serious career which began in the early 90s.
Our students have access to a host of state-of-the-art hard-and-software. We work on the skills of students and in long-term courses we discuss homework once a week. We also offer one-day workshops and one-to-one lessons on the following topics:
- Producer Courses with Ableton Live
- Composer Courses with Ableton Live
- Ableton Live and Push Workshops
- NI Maschine and Traktor Workshops
- DJ beginner & advanced Workshops
- Mixdown Workshops
- Artist self-marketing and management Workshops
- Synthesizer/Sound synthesis Workshops
- Sheet music lessons
- One-to-one lessons in all named categories for beginners, advanced students, and professionals
- Special Workshops with well-known DJs such as Gabriel Ananda, Pierce Treude, or Jeyênne
We are not just a music school. We are a network of DJs, producers, and musicians.
Please note: Ableton Certified Trainers and Ableton Certified Training Centers are private entities or enterprises and neither employees nor agents of Ableton. They are not administered by Ableton AG or Ableton Inc. The trainers and centers are solely responsible for their own course offerings and curricula. Ableton takes no responsibility or liability for the actions of the trainers or centers.