How to make sure you receive emails from Ableton
You can ensure that mail from Ableton is delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your Safe List:
- Log on and click the "Mail" tab to get into your mailbox
- Choose "Options" (at the top right, next to "Help")
- Under "Junk e-Mail," choose "Safe and blocked senders"
- Select "Safe senders"
- In the space provided, enter "Ableton.com" and click "Add to list"
To ensure that mail from Ableton is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (and not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Choose "Options" to go to the "Mail Options" page
- Choose "Filters" and click "Add"
- In the top row, labeled "From header:", make sure "contains" is selected in the pull-down menu
- Enter "ableton.com" in the text box next to this pull-down menu
- At "Move the message to" (bottom of the screen), select "Inbox" from the pull-down menu
- Choose "Add Filter"
To ensure that mail from Ableton is delivered to your Gmail Inbox, please add the following Ableton e-mail addresses to your contacts list (Gmail will always deliver messages from these contacts):
- Choose "Contacts" (left hand side)
- Choose "Add Contact" (right hand side)
- At "Primary Email," enter the above-mentioned addresses
Should you find Ableton mail in your Spam box, you can use Gmail's "Not Spam" button to unmark misclassified mail:
- Open "Spam" folder
- Check the box next to the respective message(s)
- Choose "Not Spam" at the top
You can also find the "Not Spam" button at the top of spam messages you've opened, so you can also unmark messages from Conversation View.
For AOL Webmail, you can ensure that mail from Ableton is delivered to your Inbox by adding the following Ableton e-mail addresses to your Contact list:
- Select "People" at the top-right
- Choose "Add Contact" below
- Enter one of the above-mentioned e-mail addresses, a name and click "Add Contact"
- Repeat the last two steps for each address
The addresses then should show up in your contact list.
For AOL version 9.0, you can ensure that mail from Ableton is delivered to your Inbox by adding the following Ableton e-mail addresses to your "People I Know" list:
If you are using an earlier version of AOL, you will need to set your Mail Controls instead:
- Go to "Keyword Mail Controls"
- Select the screen name we're sending our Ableton emails to
- Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name"
For AOL version 8.0, select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
- Choose "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Choose "Save"
For AOL version 7.0, include the domain "ableton.com" in the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters."
Please add the following addresses to your address book/contact list: