M-Audio's Trigger Finger doesn't map to Drum Racks
- Live Versions: 7 - 9
- Operating System: ALL
M-Audio's Trigger Finger does not map to Drum Racks.
The wrong Trigger Finger preset is selected or it is not configured correctly.
- Launch Enigma (M-Audio's software editor/librarian).
- Select “Trigger Finger Defaults” from the top left panel.
- Select #11 - “Ableton Live Setup” in the lower left panel.
- Click the 'Upload' button.
- Make sure the Trigger Finger is setup in Live's MIDI Preferences. Turn on 'Track' and 'Remote' for the Trigger Finger's MIDI input Port.
- Hit the 'Memory Recall' button on the Trigger Finger.
- Select P1 (=Preset 1).
Additional Trigger Finger tutorials: Trigger Finger Tutorial