- Live-Versionen: 8.1 - 8.4.2
- Betriebssystem: ALL
When using the “Buffer Shuffler” Max for Live device, Live adds many undo steps to the undo history.
Buffer Shuffler features an “Auto-Dice” function, which randomizes all steps in the two grids (“live.grid” objects). As the live.grid objects are bound to Live's undo function, each change in these grids will add to the undo history.
- Open Buffer Shuffler in the Max editor.
- Right-Click on one of the live.grid objects and select “Inspector”.
- Set the “Parameter Visibility” option from “Stored Only” to “Hidden”.
- Repeat this step with the other live.grid object.
- Save the Max device, ideally under a different name, e.g. “BufferShuffler-NoUndo.amxd”.