the whinge thread

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
forge

the whinge thread

Post by forge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:48 pm

go on...let it all out...

ultrasource

Post by ultrasource » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:52 pm

i'm at work. waaaaahhhh. some people use macs. waaaaaaah. some people use pcs. waaaaahhhhhh. i can't use warp markers. waaaaaaah. you guys are mean. waaaaahhhhhhh. i can't use my tools. waaaahhhhhh. i can't read a manual. waaaaahhhhh.
that felt good. thanks, forge.
HP L2000 | Live 5 + Operator | MOTU 828mkII | other stuff

forge

Post by forge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:58 pm

:lol: :lol:

thx1138

Post by thx1138 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:14 pm

Where is the bloody Penguin FFS forge sort it out out man!
Macbook Pro C2D2.5 17"/4G/OSX.5.6/Live8.12/Brain/Bla bla bla bla

D K

Post by D K » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:48 pm

i have to mix two shitty pop bands on this fucking tour of shitty fucking plaster rooms with underpowered pa systems in the crappy old u.s. of assholes just so i can feed myself and have a clean place to shit at home and buy my live 6 upgrade my fucking ears are ringing and i have 23 more fucking shows to mix i'm a consumer whore goddamnit and the eggs in this hotel suck how do you fuck up an egg :x

forge

Post by forge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:55 pm

:lol: :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:57 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BATCOP

Post by BATCOP » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:01 pm

WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

DISORDER?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:03 pm

forge's girlfriends are receiving criticism - rather then doling it out....thats whats known as whinging around these parts

second to that, this is a flame-bait thread - a forge speciality....tho he usually doesnt have the gusto to stick them out

same shit, higher post count.
spreader of butter

forge

Post by forge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:08 pm

b0unce wrote:forge's girlfriends are receiving criticism - rather then doling it out....thats whats known as whinging around these parts

second to that, this is a flame-bait thread - a forge speciality....tho he usually doesnt have the gusto to stick them out

same shit, higher post count.
I honestly do not understand how someone who's just inherited 20000E and spent it all on music gear can be as miserable bastard as you are B0unce mcgee hatchetts puter

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:08 pm

so i look at this thread to find out WTF a "whinge" is and it's a bunch of people whining fer crine out loud. Now my eyes are crossed looking at multiple slapstic penguins, there's a smell of monkeys in my nose, badly prepared eggs in my mouth (how can you fuck up an egg??) and vague memories of plaster-wall-reverbrated-pop-music ringing in my ears.

[edit] and now I find out there is really is such a word as whinge and whining is what I should have expected so i feel dumb but WHY does there have to be whinge when there is already whine?
http://www.bartleby.com/61/97/W0119750.html

and now ball sack (not to be confused with kant) has made this big long ahhh so the thread is mainly unreadable.
Last edited by mikemc on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:11 pm

its easy forge....when I got that, i didnt just forget about the world's problems, nor did I suddenly become tolerant of insensitive hypocrites...

and that was weak-ass by the way, I'm just calling it how i see it....sad for you that equates to misery
Last edited by b0unce on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spreader of butter

Sales Dude McBoob

Post by Sales Dude McBoob » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 pm

ultrasource wrote:i'm at work. waaaaahhhh. some people use macs. waaaaaaah. some people use pcs. waaaaahhhhhh. i can't use warp markers. waaaaaaah. you guys are mean. waaaaahhhhhhh. i can't use my tools. waaaahhhhhh. i can't read a manual. waaaaahhhhh.
that felt good. thanks, forge.
That was a funny one.

My whinge? Okay. Lately the music I make really sucks. waaaaaahhhh. Then I try to tweak it too much and it becomes a digital quagmire. waaaaaahhhh. Then I finally get something going but I realize that the preset or sample I used must be replaced with something original and the tidal spin into nothingness begins. waaaaahhhhhhh. So I vow not to use presets or unoriginal samples and I get nowhere like a loser. waaaahhhhhh. Then I make a video project and it's sort of cool but ultimately it's just TV in the end, a medium as fogettable as toilet paper. waaaahhhhhh. Then I go back and listen to something I made that I actually like, but then make the mistake of putting on a real record immediately afterward and I realize how crap my best work sounds. waaaahhhh.

Tuffy McFucklebee

Post by Tuffy McFucklebee » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:30 pm

sasha sucks

hawtin sucks

forge

Post by forge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:45 pm

b0unce wrote:its easy forge....when I got that, i didnt just forget about the world's problems, nor did I suddenly become tolerant of insensitive hypocrites...
Bounce, as you get older you dont stop caring about the worlds problems, you just dont feel the need to carry them into every conversation you ever have becauase you start to understand that going on about it in every conversation or on the Ableton forum wont do very much to help it

We all read the important political threads and understand their importance, and it may or may not spill over into our real lives, depending on how much each of us takes it on board

incidentally, what else are you doing for the good of the lebanese or palestinian people besides getting angry at people on this forum?

I'm not dumping on any of your efforts at all, but I think by being so hateful you are not actually helping your causes at all