TrackTeam Audio- LiveFill Migrator Utility Now Available!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
TrackTeam Audio

TrackTeam Audio- LiveFill Migrator Utility Now Available!

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:15 am

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a small utility that will make your existing LiveFills available directly from within Live 5. Your existing presets and data will not be affected and should continue to work normally in Live 4 as well. Please be aware that this utility (and Live 5) is still in beta mode, but our testing so far is showing it to work very well. If you experience any problems with it please contact TrackTeam Support.

Also, we would like everyone to know that TrackTeam plans to fully support Live 5 when it is released and we are planning upgrades for our existing products that will enhance functionality and maximize all the great new features that are coming with 5.

Head over to OUR SITE and get the Migrator from the Product Updates area in our Support section. More from us soon.

Thanks,
TrackTeam :)

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:23 am

verrrry nice.

i just ran the migrator and it worked out perfectly. and i gotta say, the new preset management suits the LiveFills much better than the v.4 preset management.

thanks guys!

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:28 am

AdamJay wrote:verrrry nice.

i just ran the migrator and it worked out perfectly. and i gotta say, the new preset management suits the LiveFills much better than the v.4 preset management.

thanks guys!
Yeah the new way is very nice, definitely better for everyone. Happy to hear your LiveFills have been successfully "Fived". Talk to you soon.

ttourist

Post by ttourist » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:30 am

That's fast! Thanks Trackteam!

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:50 pm

ttourist wrote:That's fast! Thanks Trackteam!
No problem. Enjoy!

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:02 pm

migrate didn't add my beatbox presets to impulse or simpler

just moved the audio into the library

i moved the presets myself but the sounds don't load..
dual 1.8 G4 10.4.9 w/768 ram & A&H xone 3D

"I ain't often right but I've never been wrong"

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:51 am

mike holiday wrote:migrate didn't add my beatbox presets to impulse or simpler

just moved the audio into the library

i moved the presets myself but the sounds don't load..
Mike, we can help you via email. We will be in touch in a few minutes. We don't conduct support through this board so in the future just wait for us to respond to your email, it never takes too long. Talk to you soon.

subSonik

Post by subSonik » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:58 pm

Thanks alot...Worked perfectly on WinXP. Keep the Love commin'

:twisted: Sub :evil:

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:27 pm

Hi,

I tried to use this migrator-patch for my ibook, osx panther, but it did only work for the effect presets. The simpler- and impulse presets are still not working, I would have to move all the audiofiles by hand into the correct folders in live. Will there be an updated migrator-patch soon? If so I will wait for it.

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:28 pm

pepezabala wrote:Hi,

I tried to use this migrator-patch for my ibook, osx panther, but it did only work for the effect presets. The simpler- and impulse presets are still not working, I would have to move all the audiofiles by hand into the correct folders in live. Will there be an updated migrator-patch soon? If so I will wait for it.

same here...it made folders for the impulse presets...but there was nothing in them

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:46 am

Hey Folks,

We are putting the finishing touches on the upgrades for all three of our LiveFills as we speak, literally, and they will be available very soon. It's been an ongoing process and we wanted to see the final version of Live 5 to be fully prepared. We have come up with a nice organization system to work within Live 5's new Library and we think you'll all find it very useful and quick for locating our patches.

In the meantime, as long as you have your last UserPresets folder from Live 4.x.x still intact the Migrator should allow you to use them within 5.

A few things to note:
-Live may "push" your old presets forward into Live 5 into a folder called "Imported User Presets". *The LiveFill patches from within this directory will not work, as the reference paths will be different. You should instead load presets from the Device menus. After running the Migrator they should be located inside each Device menu inside a folder named according to the LiveFill they came from. For example..."Impulse:_BTBX01>Kit>Abyss".

-The Migrator is still beta and based on the useful feedback we have gotten so far, there will be an update to that as well coming real soon.

If you are having trouble please contact us directly at support@trackteamaudio.com and we will help you out right away. Again, the "offical" upgrades will be available "any minute" and will feature a ton of new stuff and better organization, so you may just want to wait until they drop. Our customers will receive an email notification as soon as they are available.

Thanks and Talk Soon,

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:11 pm

Hey, any news about a new, "non-beta" migrator? If not I will start puzzling everything back together by hand ... pffffffffffffffffff

TrackTeam Audio

Post by TrackTeam Audio » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:32 pm

If you are having technical problems with one of our products please contact our support email and we will help you out asap.