God help America..!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
zordon

Post by zordon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:34 am

Hail satan! I saw this one a website and found it amusing! Who has killed more people according to the bible god or satan??

killings

God 2,270,365+

Satan 10

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com ... r-god.html

So the peanut butter thing is true, there is a god and there is a satan, there is a heaven and there is a hell. Satan seems like a much nicer fellow, and he looks cooler!
Wake, work, sleep.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am

I thought our current president (er, which ever time period you choose) is satan?

I'm confused........ :(

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:28 am

eyeknow wrote:I thought our current president (er, which ever time period you choose) is satan?

Blasphemy!!!

Satan worked long and hard to become so evil.
:twisted:

kramerica

Post by kramerica » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:27 pm

hoffman2k wrote:
eyeknow wrote:I thought our current president (er, which ever time period you choose) is satan?

Blasphemy!!!

...and Satan isn't that stupid (according to what I've heard anyway). It's like when Jon Stewart asked that people stop comparing Bush to Hitler. Hitler worked waaaay too hard and killed waaaay too many people to just get analogized to any modern asshole nation's leader. Give Hitler some credit.

As far as the "killing in the name of [insert deity]" argument...South Park did a good episode where they made fun of Dawkins being a huge dick to everyone - Cartman went to the future where 3 athiest factions were killing each other over what the "true science" was or whatever. The point of the episode being, humans killed each other before religion, before monotheism, before athiesm, and we'll kill each other even if we're all athiests. I think they are right.
\,, / (^_^) \,,? /

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:48 pm

kramerica wrote:
hoffman2k wrote:

Blasphemy!!!

...and Satan isn't that stupid (according to what I've heard anyway). It's like when Jon Stewart asked that people stop comparing Bush to Hitler. Hitler worked waaaay too hard and killed waaaay too many people to just get analogized to any modern asshole nation's leader. Give Hitler some credit.

As far as the "killing in the name of [insert deity]" argument...South Park did a good episode where they made fun of Dawkins being a huge dick to everyone - Cartman went to the future where 3 athiest factions were killing each other over what the "true science" was or whatever. The point of the episode being, humans killed each other before religion, before monotheism, before athiesm, and we'll kill each other even if we're all athiests. I think they are right.
soooooo true!
people don't need religion to get pissed off, it's just a good excuse. but if we eliminated all religion they would just find a new reason as it's human nature to want to blow things up.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:34 am

The idiot was looking into a hermetically sealed jar full of protein, DNA and preservatives, going; "Where is it? I don't see it" What a fundamental fuck head. I'm not worried, they'll bring down themselves, though they'll take a bunch of us with them. That's some funny shit. :P

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:52 am

It's too deep for me........help me.......I'm drowing...........

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:54 am

few! That's better.....started messing around with fm8........"oh thee pray to thy mighty fm8, thou sounds are soothing and fullfilling....."

zordon

Post by zordon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:30 am

Johnisfaster wrote:
kramerica wrote:
hoffman2k wrote: Blasphemy!!!

soooooo true!
people don't need religion to get pissed off, it's just a good excuse. but if we eliminated all religion they would just find a new reason as it's human nature to want to blow things up.
There would still be things to fight for if there where no religion. But I think the over death toll would decreased exponentially.
Wake, work, sleep.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:56 am

:cry: mommy.........why ?........................

happy kittens......happy kittens.......happy puppies........happy flowers..............

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:30 am

Rove is sooo gangsta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2-5Chqn ... ed&search=

And he likes to rip the heads of small animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRSgjDEQy0